ReLIFE - Vol. 15 Ch. 222 - Restart LIFE

Power Uploader
WOULD YOU do the relife experiment?

I can't say I would, especially knowing how bad high school can be in the west. I'm sure it can be just as bad in asia mind you... That said, knowing everything I know now, there's a shittonne of pitfalls I suppose we could avoid and build on... the problem would be how much would carry forward to when you're done...

I loved this, this is my favourite. I cried when the guy told the girl he loves her, i liked both of them so much ???????

@GodricKharg I would, I got so many things I regret, and that I wanted to change.

Power Uploader
@tormval

True, I think about the girl in geography class that I sat next to that was a missed opportunity.
(Short blond)

The tall brunette that I never asked out.

The blond I got a very ecchi letter from that I never advanced with from “shock and denial”.

The host of numbers girls left in my yearbook that I never called before the summers where out.

I can just imagine Arata’s comments... my life and focus was so different back then... can’t help but regret certain things.

@mp20895

Yea, if life is that rough I’d definitely want to give it a try. Then again, I’d be sorely tempted to take revenge on those that put me in that situation to begin with. :/

Aggregator gang
I really wish we got a few more chapters about their adult life or got to see them dating more as an adult or when they were in highschool but i enjoyed this

damn. So many tear drops and a huge emptiness. Life is surely good. We should enjoy the moment and give up on the past, because life is not coming back like this.

As Horace said and I quote

Even while we speak, envious time has passed: pluck the day, putting as little trust as possible in tomorrow!

Absurdly good manga. Every arc was interesting in its own right. Very enjoyable read throughout 😁

I would do the experiment.
I have so many regrets, and the most thing I regret is that I half-ass everything and never put an effort to do or be something.

Its so fucking good I love this so much just a straight up absolute 10/10

Good shit. I wish author made a sequel or a spin-off about Ohga's brother, with some Hishiro and Kaizaki romance on the side.

If someone asked me if I wanted to do a relife last year I think I would, but this year not so much. My life has started to turn around finally, I think.
That was an excellent manga and I would love a sequel with the brother.

MD@Home
Last 30 chapters or so had me feeling some type of way. I definitely would try out a ReLIFE, would bring some perspective back into my life. Such a great series and I'll never get tired of reading it.

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking 10/10 Jesus Christ. Well, gotta try and improve my own mess. Sometimes fiction can teach you more than real life.

Holy crap.. It has been quite a while for me to be so immersed into a manga and it actually end in a way that left me completely satisfied. I mean the kind of ending I was expecting at most was them *bumping* into each other on a train or something of that sort and boom end credits. So, this was WAAAAY better than anything I could of thought up. Agreeing with most of them 10/10 for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread