ReLIFE - Vol. 2 Ch. 33 - Endless Conflict or Being Alone?

I know they serve to remind us how "grown up" the MC is, but I find the cigarettes really annoying and unnecessary.

Man Kariu should just move on. Its so annoying how she's basically dislikes people cuz they're better at something or gets salty like that. I hope she gets humiliated harder and stops being so dumb.

I'll never get why people make a big deal about a person eating alone, be it a highschooler or adult.

Eating with friends sure is enjoyable, but i personally don't feel anything out of normal even when i eat out alone.

Double-page supporter
Remember everyone, smoking is bad. And besides, you might as well use the money to play gacha games instead. At least you might get your wifu out of it

Double-page supporter
Man Kariu should just move on. Its so annoying how she's basically dislikes people cuz they're better at something or gets salty like that. I hope she gets humiliated harder and stops being so dumb.
That's just her competitive nature. And she's using it to improve herself. But it's not like she needlessly hates someone because they're rivals (she's friends with one of her rivals too.) It's just she's super pissed at Hishiro who's been giving her smiles that causes a lot of misunderstandings. For Hishiro, yeah she thinks she's making friends, but if someone were to give you a smile that looks like they're mocking you, you would also feel some sort of resentment. So it's not unfounded,

Users who are viewing this thread