ReLIFE

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know what the Author's next work is going to be? Or if she is even planning on doing another story?

Anyone know why the art is a bit different than it was before, previous art was a lot better imo

God DAMN this was good, thank you so very much to the author and the translating team!

even though i found most plot points fairly predictable i really enjoyed it top to bottom. highly recommended.

Somehow the story was too stretched out from the middle on.
I'm glad I skipped like 70 chapters and just skipped right to the last two chapters, honestly it didn't feel like I missed something
after Hishiro found out that Kaizaki is actually also a ReLife-subject like she is

Actually, I would've liked it more if
Kaizaki would've been the only subject of ReLife and Hishiro would've been a normal highschool girlthat would fall in love with him all over again after losing her memories of him
, but I guess that way the story would've been too similar to stories like Boku dake ga inai machi and Hanamaru Yochien: Aiko desshou [though nothing can beat Usagi Drop and Kodomo no Jikan when it comes to age-gap relationships

Dex-chan lover
oh what happened to the tragic tag
guess the suicide wasn't dark enough or even when it was brought up quite a few times actually

Rya

An emotional rollercoaster. Brilliant character development and story. If you're going to read this, be prepared. Amazing.

this was very good
Edit: This is my favorite manga of all-time. The anime adaptation is great aswell. 10/10 ?

If you haven't read this manga, read it.
It's like a chocolate bar. It's bitter and sweet, and so delicious. It's such a simple thing yet you can't get enough of it.

There's no way in heaven or hell I would not recommend this. It is one hell of a good read, go ahead, read it!

I can't recommend this.
The plot is patchwork, and ends on a somewhat sociopathic moral. Interesting plot points were abandoned to allow for more convenient resolution; like how proximity worsened the virus's amnesia or the mysterious "failure" of subject one threatened the MC. The antagonists were contrived.
The main reason to read this is for the fluff of seeing emotional turmoil resovled, but that turmoil usually feels forced and the resolution immature.

so there are people complaining about that this series doesn't address the "virus / amnesia" and the "antagonists were contrived"

People are literally complaining about a slice of life series aimed at motivating people with positivity for not addressing fictional concepts like memory erasure, and is looking for "antagonists".

imaginebeingthisretarded.jpg

Pretty good. I actually had my beliefs that
Hishiro was a subject at the start because she was always in the promotions and she was shown next to the drug many times at the end of the chapters, also, the mysterious subject 001 kept getting mentioned seemingly meaninglessly so it was quite clear something was up lol. Still was quite surprised that they actually did it though, I thought they wouldn't

@Disenculture Lol ikr, there are no antagonists in this series other than their past co-workers. Also, they had the advantage to remember each other because their supports let them keep the present that allowed them to remember and even set them up to work in the same place and meet again lol.

Dex-chan lover
I regret reading this. It's even more pathetic than isekai, and there's all kinds of fridge logic problems with the plot. There's something deeply misanthropic and dystopian about the premise, but it's completely ignored. Rather than these injustices being righted or MC being vindicated we get a, "ignore all that and be a good wagecuck!" Last complaint, he never tries to bang the teacher, that's just a wasted opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread