ReLIFE

One of the only webcomics I genuinely wish I could rate higher than a 10. The ending made me cry and I still go back to it weeks after finishing it because it's just that good. Everyone needs to read this.

It came as a surprise the manga in 2018, all the more, since I had already seen S1 previously, but the manga hit harder and the second half was even better, easily a 10/10.
Now I finally decided to read these extras and so freaking cute, was kinda depressed today, but now just reading a few pages put me in such a cheerful mood.
Gosh, I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!! 😊

Its a shame we never got to see Arata's family's reaction of him getting both a job and a pretty girlfriend in less than a year.

Absolutely loved this, if I had to compare it to anything to explain it to someone, it's persona 3 without the fighting.

honestly its such a great read

definitely recommend it

also if you look at the covers (DO IT AFTER YOU FINISH BECAUSE THERE .......I MEAN MAYBE SPOILERS? SO JUST LIKE DONT TAKE YOUR CHANCES)

THEY CONNECT!!!!!!! how cute gosh and its interesting to see all the characters and the cast

@carms i didnt even realized that when i read it before. thanks for mentioning it!

gosh I never get enough from relife though >.<

@carms I was about to start reading this manga, then I saw your comment. Now I'm curious to see what lies beyond the covers link .

I need to re-read this... it was sooo good, and I hoped we would see a relife2 with the brother now but nothing :(

no worries @Merodia

it is wholesome

@IAM1013

you gonna read it all and then see the covers

yeah tbh i wouldnt look at the covers because i feel like there's a major spoiler? idk depends on you and your tolerance for spoilers (i super super dislike it and recently got spoiled for another series inso's law (its based on a light novel and i didnt realize - for reference the manga is like 150 chapters drawn but the actual LN is 400+ chapters so i was BIG SAD) - similar to stuff like ominonsent reader and solo levelling
the series is honestly incredible

Dex-chan lover
this manga's not bad but it tastes real watered-down. also it would have been more based if
mc had gotten a hot young jk instead of a spinster

A lot of stalling, MC who for some reason is dumb and can't pass high school tests despite perfect attendance and tutoring from the smartest person in class. Plot where whole company in order to solve two people trauma need one year. Their stupid research method where they have to meddle into everything and destroy persons privacy. Romance and comedy parts are fine though.

I really don't give out 10 but the way this manga ended is just too good. It doesn't have a good amount of dere-dere but you're hooked to it past few chapters. Even though it has concluded I wish it did not, it really means that it was something to be held on. The author not only tackles a huge problem (especially during job loss crisis) but manages to show an amazing plot. Highly recommended! Read it to the end, you might be regretting if you left it midway.

watta ride! an amazing manga! cant believe i didnt find this before. 10/10 definitely for me

Users who are viewing this thread