ReLIFE

Best experience ever. A manga that you should read until the very end, you'll regret stopping midway. It's very sad, emotional, relieving, and the plot is just so good. I wanted to see more "After ReLIFE" chapters, but I guess this is fine. For me, I give this a 10.

IT IS THE HOLY BEST MANGA I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gave it a 10 cause it is really a great story I couldn't stop reading !
I want more of um.
PLS Don't forget to read this Wonderful WEB comic!!!

This was one hell of a manga. Best one I have read so far. Anyone could have predicted the ending even how it was gonna happen was predictable. Yet I was so happy at the end. The conclusion was beautifully made. This was exactly what I wished it to be(I don't want to be horny anymore, I want to be happy). I am staisfied.

I cried ngl. Being in the same position as Arata, I can now feel more acutely the loss associated with the farewells I shrugged off as being inconsequential. I miss those I have said goodbye to. I want to embrace every single waking moment that I am granted on this Earth. Godspeed.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this manga. Fuck the author. Fuck the retarded plot. Fuck the forced drama. Fuck the pointless deus ex machina ending. Fuck Japan.

i read the whole thing in 2 days, and it was good (rated it a 7), but what kept it from being better is the main plot device of the whole story, the pill/virus and how they treated it's effects and how dead simple the solution to the problem it caused was, but the author is either not smart enough or ignored it on purpose.
i'm talking about the virus anti-bodies, the 2 handlers obviously had then, all they had to do is extract them and insert them in the ML and FL. There was also the re-aging pill, that either had to kill the previous virus and therefor nullify all it's effects or the stuff they did in their adult forms was also subject to the same effects, aka people forgetting about them, but it obviously wasn't the case.
Pretty much all the people in the business world were portrayed as petty, incompetent, hateful and jealous people, driving people to reclusion and suicide, or at least it seemed that way, it had to for the 3 NEET's in the story, i mean that is why they became 'damaged goods', but still that was a pretty one-sided view.

Also the way they portrayed the 27 year old ML was closer to that of a 38 or even 48 year old, like injuring his shoulder by throwing a ball 1 meter, always falling after running. Also high-school is where you learn the stuff the MC supposedly forgot, that together with the fact that he should have had a vague memory of it, should not have resulted in him being the worst student in the whole class by far, again this would have made so much more sense in the case of a 38-48 year old, but that would not have worked with the story so the facts ended up being distorted to fit the story.

Also #2: the ReLife process is apparently paid for by companies who are looking for highly talented workers and are willing to 'sponsor' their rehabilitation and they do that by paying Relife to do it, but doesn't that automatically mean that unless you are highly talented you won't be chosen to be rehabilitated ? i know it's supposed to be an experiment and 'fixing' the best and brightest is more important/worth while, but that felt pretty unfair to the rest of the NEETs.

I know i shouldn't dig this deep, but there are more way wholes then i expected, specially for a seinen manga, but i guess writing it for a more mature audience does not make it any better or any better written, i guess it was naïve of me to expect better.

Anyway i'm complaining a lot here but the story was good, the characters very likeable, except for the handlers, they frustrated and annoyed me a few times, quite a few times.
The ending was also good and happy i guess, it just wasn't all that satisfactory
the first kiss between the MC's was shown in a very unclear way by using the worst camera angle possible and there was no reason to do so, there was no mystery about it, whether they kissed or not didn't change much all it did was annoy me, in typical japanese manga fashion, again this is seinen why hide it ? it would have been so much more satisfying if they showed it normally, and what makes it even worse is that they did not hide the first kiss of the secondary characters or the handlers.
And the fact that they put some very important stuff in the 'bonus' chapters was aggravating too, that's like putting the final boss fight of an anime after the last ending credit, but hey at least it had an ending, unlike others, and another annoying thing is that there was soo much more potential left in the story, another 1-200 chapters could have been written about the story in the bonus chapter (the epilogue)
I decided to read the manga before watching the anime since it looks like there is a gap of about 100 chapters from the end of the series to the ending OVA and those 100 chapters ended up containing very crucial developments.

this is just lovely, i was really sad in the begining of the ending, and all the trauma things too, i did cry in some chapters but the end is just lovely, great read, 10/10

Can I have the memory eraser pill? I want to forget the story and read it fresh again.

the fact that the last few chapters reminds me of persona 3 made it even more painful for me

Yayy!!!
I was quite a satisfying story. I had so much fun 😊
But I feel sad now that it came to an end.
I am happy too.

I also wanna know about the other 2 guys and the girl's story.

Thanks. It was a fun journey 😊.

Users who are viewing this thread