Remake Our Life!

Fed-Kun's army
"Second opportunity"
>failed artist goes into film industry so he can work with the future talented artists
>smh doesn't invest with previous knowledge (even though he worries about money)
>says he is 28 year old 'uncle' that used to make eroge (smh acts embarrassed like a japanese teenager)
wtf. he has none of the qualities as an adult; it's not time travel, it's more knowing the knowledge of an alt-reality.
Just read it as trash and a lesson in writing. 5/10.

Group Leader
I stopped working on this because ehjr said they wanted to work on it. Since they haven't done anything (and anime just got confirmed), I probably will.

Kinda wasn't surprised by the announcement, since the series is an industry favorite and has always been the favorite to be pushed. Still pretty happy about it though.

P.S. I don't think the manga should have any bearing on whether you watch the anime because having read the novel, the storytelling in the manga feels like a large part of the immersion and experience has been ripped out of it. Not sure what the anime will do about that.

Contributor
Anime announced
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-12-20/nachi-kio-remake-our-life-novel-series-gets-anime/.154603

If i had the same chance to go back 10 years i would just buy a bunch of botcoins amd call it a day lol

Double-page supporter
Making drama out of BS nothingness. Making characters so serious about insignificant and meaningless events. Feels like every shitty romcom ever. No thanks, not for me

I love time travel, but this is just plain boring. Even the setting not being too conventional (game industry) Its just more of the same. The characters are bad, the situations are bad, everything is meaningless. I'm out.

Aggregator gang
should've taken that slice of life tag seriously.
Instead of improving his future, all I saw in 3 chapters is nothing but "ecchi pervert" bullshit scenes.
You were given another chance asshole, stop looking at distractions this time around!!

Really? A rating of 8? Damnnn, I had shitty tastes and well, no offence, but y’all still do. Dropped

Dex-chan lover
JESUS
yer gonna throw hotpants
and massive cleavage in my face
oh my christian values
at least take me to some wine and dine
1 star

Yeah, I kinda agree with @MolaCola , @greyhud90 , & @Thoxi1026 . Kinda wish there was less fanserivce and if they really want it, why not just go to smut since they're university students anyways. I'll still continue reading it hoping it will get better, but I won't get my hopes up.

@SweatyBrie pretty much sums it up
"Second opportunity"
>failed artist goes into film industry so he can work with the future talented artists
>smh doesn't invest with previous knowledge (even though he worries about money)
>says he is 28 year old 'uncle' that used to make eroge (smh acts embarrassed like a japanese teenager)
wtf. he has none of the qualities as an adult; it's not time travel, it's more knowing the knowledge of an alt-reality.
Just read it as trash and a lesson in writing. 5/10.

@caffeinateddrugs
The last straw for me was honestly when the other guy confronts the mc and said something along the lines of “how did you get that idea? I thought of it and DEFINITELY no one can have the same ideas, definitely”.

Excuse my bad grammar

Boring MC.

He doesn't learn from his mistake.

He has goddamn experience and more knowledge but it seems he doesn't use it, or he is just brainless from the beginning???

I dunno man. The MC doesn't make sense at all. what was he doing in 28 years of his life?

Users who are viewing this thread