Remarried Empress - Ch. 1

I like it when they end up not fighting over a man. Instead of wallowing in sadness she got someone for herself instead of waiting to be dumped.

A lot of manga/manhua/manwa would be better if the women of the world aren't all fighting over one man.

Can't wait to see the Emperor get reviewed with that fake woman 😏
Go navier

I'm following the novel, nice to know it is finally adapted to manhwa.
Yaaay!!

Omygoood finally T.T thank you so much for translating this
I LOVE YOU HEINLEY
Can't wait for the face smacking to commence hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Cheat on her:
Her asking Him get remarried: THE AUDACITY

Double-page supporter
So far it doesn't look like the emperor's as assholish as the princes in other "got my marriage annulled cause of some girl", but who knows!

It’s always bizarre when the couple actually had a good relationship before the random new woman appears. Since there’s no fantasy tag there shouldn’t be magic involved so the dude just got duped.

And of course the emperor is obviously going to marry his new lover but it’s just such a shock that the Empress also asks to remarry. She gets cheated on and apparently has to die alone then lmao. Based on the summary the ML should be the emperor of another country and I imagine there’s going to be a lot of ramifications when the MC’s family stops supporting the Eastern Kingdom. The new woman doesn’t have anything to offer in return either. Looking forward to this series.

@krobelus
It’s always bizarre when the couple actually had a good relationship before the random new woman appears.
Happens a lot irl. People's feelings and loyalty are surprisingly brittle and easy to change.

Dex-chan lover
THE LONG ROAD HAS BEGUN AGAINNNN! Thank goodness the novel is ahead. Phew
Many thanks

@Krobelus
There is magic.. Introduced later. But not charm magic per say

@Sarsak: In the novel, Sovieshu (emperor, soon to be ex) is overall a fairly decent guy... for being an emperor who thinks nothing of getting a concubine while being married. Like there are some outrageous bastards in some of these novels/webtoons, some borderline or outright domestic abusers, and this guy is so not on their level. He's very pedestrian entitled douche.

@Krobelus: The reason for why Sovieshu and Navier's marriage is falling apart is easy to see in the novel (we're up to ch80+ and getting ever closer to their divorce in real time), and while it's not explicitly stated, if you pay attention you can definitely see how Rashta is a catalyst that exposes and deepens already present fissures in their relationship.

Also, there's definitely magic in this universe. It's not very present or obvious in the beginning, but this is definitely a fantasy universe that deserves a fantasy tag.

Aggregator gang
Welp, color me intrigued! I guess I'm off to read the novel while I wait for more updates haha
Thanks for the chapter!

Reminds me of the 80% and 20% article I saw before.

A man who has a partner who offered 80%. Then he met someone who offered him the 20% that his partner can't give to him. So he thought the 20% is better than 80% that he currently has.

The emperor and empress might not have that 20% which is attraction towards each other, getting along since childhood might make them siblings instead. They could have get along well if there was no political marriage. Too bad :/

Ok I am off to peek at the novel haha

Users who are viewing this thread