Remarried Empress - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
@mmonstra
That's good to hear! I was worried he'd be irredeemably stupid an irredeemable human being, but it's nice to know that he's just flawed. He doesn't get super obsessed with the heroine later does he?

Goddamn! That entrance killed my heart and mind. "I ask to remarry" "Nani who?!" "Pfft, is that where I come in?"

Fed-Kun's army
Read the novel, people!! Let's spit on Sovieshu's face together!! (and Rashta, if you will)
It's kinda weird to see the art, I'm too used seeing them in the novel illustration's style. Still happy, though. Hope they aren't skipping details.

@Sarsak I will add what @mmonstra just said. Sovieshu is a fairly decent guy who mostly think with his dick. He sure didn't commit crimes, but he is still a HUGE dick. He lacks wisdom as an emperor. Without Navier, the empire would've crumble.

Ugh that means I need to see Stupidshoe being stupid and Trashta acts trash like her name for how many chapter?

Read the novel and oh my god that Rashta is really an unburnable thrash. Every chapter, she just managed to make me hate her more and the emperor seems like an idiot when it came to Rashta. Going by their (emperor and empress) friendship from childhood, I thought he will have at least a tiny bit of trust in her but nooooo, he is just like a blind man, believing whatever lies spouted by this freaking concubine.

I salute the author for being able to make such antagonist cos I really hate her to death. Orz

Oh and Heinley is great, amazing even.

@mmonstra Let’s not forget the times when Sovieshu,among other things,

[Warning: Spoiler for the novel chapters covering the story arc beyond the pre-divorce one and which haven’t been translated yet]

(I) rationalized cheating on Navier and deposing of her as Empress because of her possible infertility (which he might be inadvertently the cause of)
(II) planned to marry Rashta only for a year to legitimize her child (only the one he thinks he fathered that is) and then divorce to reinstate Navier as Empress again. He then plans to have him and Navier raise that child
(III) disinterested himself of Rashta after she seemingly got disfigured
(IV) pinned all the blame of his failed marriage with Navier on Rashta, never taking responsibility for his own wrongdoings
Sovieshu, of course, isn’t in the same league as those unhinged bastards but he sure doesn’t come too far from it. He is a poor ruler and a sorry excuse of a husband.

Y'all should stop calling her a concubine; concubines are essentially "lesser wives" in polygamous relationships. Had he taken a concubine it would have been making a legal monogamous marriage into a legal polygamous marriage. She a ho. He's a cheater and she's his mistress.

Fed-Kun's army
well i already hate them and and love her... what an opening chapter lmao!! following

thank you for translating this, it looks very interesting~~

@Rukii uhhhh thanks for the unmarked novel spoilers? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've only read what's been translated so far and have no intention of reading any spoilers of what happens later on in the raws.

@Paradoxicull
She's literally his concubine? The empire has a history of concubinage? The fact that it's legal has no impact on whether or not it's fucked up? Also by the customs of their culture, it's very difficult for Sovieshu and Navier to cheat on each other as, apparently, they are able to have affairs and take on public or private lovers. That doesn't make it any less of an emotional betrayal if they were to do so, but it's permissible by law and custom.

@mmonstra Ah, I’m so used to talking about what’s happening in the raws that it completely slipped my mind that not everyone is up-to-date with them. It is my mistake and I apologize for this.
I’ll edit my post so that people who want to avoid spoilers for the raws, know that they should skip my comment.

Group Leader
disgustang fcker and disgustang wench. i'm already on chapter 73 of the novel and i just found out there's a webcomic of it. rashta pisses me off even more here than the novel because i can see her face.

edit: @Rukii would it be reasonable to say, in his own twisted and misrepresented way, sovieshu
loved navier? from what i've seen, he doesn't really seem interested in rashta and it's more of a puppy love if anything. his real love is navier but because she's so cold and hinged on acting like an empress, sovieshu doesn't know what to do and acts like a dumb fck. he's not like all other shitty exes in these villainess stories where he goes to far (at least up until where i've read), but he's really bad at communicating and taking steps to understanding navier. they had a nice childhood together and we can see that they're able to recount fond memories of earlier times, but then sovieshu gets a side hoe because he's frustrated with the lack of affection from navier and can't protect her "as a man should". imo, getting a concubine made things worse if he wanted to satisfy his dumb pride and to make navier jealous/show emotion towards him. idk what exactly sovieshu's feelings are, but it succeeded in driving navier away ig.

another edit: @unime
besides the magic we already know of being used by the western representatives (i forgot their names), does rashta specifically use magic? is it her "heroine" powers that are often present as a trope in isekai otome villainess stories? oh but you said not charm magic... well. what's up with rashta is what i wanna know >.> i feel like it has to do with when she cries and somehow gets her way? maybe not? maybe she doesn't use magic at all and as she says, it's just her goddess-like looks and weak disposition that gets guys to rally for her rofl.

@Mintzu what article was this?

I'm really shocked. I read the novel of this series with great pleasure and didn't really expect to see it as webcomic. I am so happy. please continue to translate.

Oooooh, there's a webtoon now! I'm so happy! Can't wait to see my fav scenes in drawing 😍

Users who are viewing this thread