Remarried Empress - Ch. 1

Just came back to this chapter after reading chapter 60. This is so satisfying. This shitty emperor making plans thinking he is clever, that Navier will come back to him after 2 years to be the empress since he knows that Rashta isn't fit for it, only to realise that his plan is destroyed right at the beginning and that his kingdom is going to fall really hard since noone will accept stupid Rashta as an ampress. Adding to that that Heinley's kingdom will be stronger than ever with the couple Heinley/Navier leading it.
Can't wait.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@kal57 me too XD relieving some of that blood boiling stressful ughhh but i would recommend you to add a spoiler to your comment

@pheonixa Why a spoiler ? Everything is in the chapters already posted. And for the rise of Heinley's kingdom it's only my assumption since I didn't read the novel, but given the situation it's obvious that it's what's going to happen. Heinley and Navier are both clever and they will support each other, it can only go well for them.

@kal57 I didn't mean to be rude at any means. I know, everything is out in the recent chapters, but if I just newly picked up this series and saw your comment in the first chapter, I would consider that a spoiler (all chapter 1 says is that they divorced, nothing else). That's my perspective. I hope there's no hard feelings.

Dex-chan lover
uhhh....I’ll give it a shot, the premise seems interesting, even tho the art is....a bit dodgy. woahhh I spent 7hrs reading this, uhhhh the art got better(I think) and I’ve gotten used to it. just want to add that this scene makes me so happy now, even though it took 63 whole chapters to get to this point (hoping this doesn’t count as a spoiler) or well, the start of this

I come back to this chapter to see that divorce scene, it makes me smile.

Never in my life have i been so happy
to see someone cucked, fucking trashes deserve each other, he wasnt actually cucked because they divorced but whatever.
at the beggining i thought fucking king was taking sovieshu's sloppy seconds but after reading the manga i can say fucking sovieshu doesnt deserve Navier.

the only complain i have about this manwha is that sometimes there is too much text but its ok it doesnt ruin it.

Oh gosh this seems very interesting but I guess it'll be a long time before I get to the divorce part. Stupid emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread