Remarried Empress - Ch. 13

God can that Emperor be even more stupid to even go as far as to openly defend Bitch-Rashta?? Can't wait to see how the Empress (like in the beginning ch shown) puts those two idiots in place ugh

Thanks for the update!

Love and hate this story at the same time. I just want Naiver and Heinley to get together, yet trashta and souvis whatever keeps getting in the way with their dumb shit. Read so many chapters of the light novel and it was incredibly rage inducing. I had to rage quit.

@leyuen WordExcerpt.

And I'm having some difficulties adjusting to names transcribed differently here ^^" And isn't it going too quickly?

Anyway, thanks for the work!

This manhwa and its novel counterpart gives me rage. I had to rage quit for a while lest I throw my phone to the window 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Dex-chan lover
petition to officially change her name to "Trashta" as it just fits better.
Also Heinley is best male lead, fight me.

The memes are one of the reasons im still here, rashta makes my insides curl into a ball i hate her .-.

Fed-Kun's army
Please kill the emperor ! Please kill the emperor! Please kill them !
BURN THE TRASH !

Tang inaaaaaaaa naiiinis ako sayo gagooooo.. Bitchhh I'm so annoyed at this stupid fucking emperor and his two faced bitch...

Welp I do hope that Heinley does kill him but seeing that he still got to marry that trash means that something happened...

This man is an emperor? He has enough brain cells to rule an empire?

Ohhh man the comments and the meme just give me life 😂 anyway to anyone that was still defending trashta on the previous chapters can you see now how she's just a manipulative bish? I mean yeah the emperor is sht but this girl just plays fcking victim all the time when she actually knows pretty well what she's doing. Lol I get so pissed off even just talking about that trash urgh 😐😐😐

Anyway thanks for the translation and that duke was kinda cute/hot 😍💕

Banned
At this point I think Rashta is just a spy for a rival country sent to this idiot's country to ruin it, so to prep it for an easy conquest.

At first I thought she was an idiot but after all this recent crap, it's highly suspicious what her real intentions are. I don't think she just wants to be Queen.

Users who are viewing this thread