Remarried Empress - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Bruh even the grand duke (who is also handsome btw) is like "get a load of this shit"

FOC OFF BIYATCH.
and yas kill that jerk 😌

also,,, that duke of the desert or something??? i hope he's an ally lolololol

Fed-Kun's army
nah but rashta is unbelievably stupid and her acting is beyond terrible, i literally have no words

duke Kafman looks so done with the drama lmao

AND THE MEME AT THE END GOT ME AGAIN

Dex-chan lover
I CANT BELIEVE IM GONNA STAN SOMEONE BUT THAT:
''well, Heinleyhas explained to you too...''
fucking killed me

K I N G K I N G K I N G

Dex-chan lover
The memes are so satisfying. Trashta is an intelligent cunt, that knows how to gain petty from people with brain problems. I think the Cuntperor ate too much shit after becoming the emperor and lost more than half of his brain. His dick brain now has total control over him and he cannot escape his warped lust for childlike woman that act all innocent. For real, I find her acting to be outright disgusting and this dude loves it...

But it was pretty funny that Heinly let himself be "deceived" so he could play around with Trashta and Cuntperor. That was really funny. I need more of that.

Fed-Kun's army
If any dude...are so easily scammed by a woman tears like this...they deserve to get kicked in their balls lol

Beat 👏🏾 His 👏🏾 Ass👏🏾!!! The Empress shouldn’t have to go through this just because the Emperor is an idiot and trash human being.

He seriously just pulled a sword on neighboring royalty over what BARELY qualifies as an insult.

Once the Empress leaves the Empire will go to shit in a few years, tops.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is he on about. Is he really going to cause a major international accident over someone being slightly sarcastic. This could result in a war that gets thousands killed but no he’s too busy simping over a woman that acts like an 8 year old.

He is really pointing a sword at a neighboring prince, first in line to the throne, over a concubine. A low born concubine who is overstepping her bounds in all the étiquette of being around royalty.

I know love makes you stupid, but this is a new high for me. He should be thankful that Rashy hasn't been killed for her disrespect already. The Empress could just flex her power and get her yeeted out of existence.

Users who are viewing this thread