Remarried Empress - Ch. 17

I can understand the position of Rashta more but like still... lady, not cool. But the emperor, even more not cool. smh

Me when I read what viscount shit said:
"what- wHaaT..... WHAT ???!?!?!
YEESSSSS GO DOWN IN FLAMES HOE YOU TRASH man stealing, superficial, egocentric, attention seeking, money wasting, stupid betch GO DOWN IN FLAMES I REPEAT FALL OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND JUST DIE"
Oh and while the emperor rides the horse he can fall off it too and die with that trash

So that dumb ass emperor will be a father of a slaves and her masters child while thinking that that child is his . Serves him right .
I hate women like that too tho . I get it u were taken against your will but in my opinion u should come clear . If the person loves u they will stay and rase that child with u and wouldn't it come clear after they f*ck?
Like idk I don't know anything about that field.
Edit:
From some comments I read that she already gave birth...wouldn't it be even more obvious .
And I bet that emperor will bring doom to his empire I am very exited to see both of them crawl before the empress like worms and empress flipping them of!!

bruh the emperor is ew, rashta is ew. even if you were a slave in a pass at least know some manners like jfc. emperor isn’t even acting mature lIKE BROOO

Fed-Kun's army
man! I hate her so much even when I'm reading I can't read her name correctly, she is just trashta! Trash should just burn!

Never hated a caracter as the empror! how can he be so stupid and blind?!

Our queen is so cute!!! (talking about Heinly obviously !)

Fed-Kun's army
oooh... it started to be interresting... this concubine bring downfall to the empire for sure 🤣

Oh my she's pregnant? Lmao ,
But damn this is so satisfying a villain for the villainess, meanwhile the empress and the prince from another country love is blooming beautifully!
(btw Rashta's not even qualified to be a villainess with all the shameless stupidity she been displaying so far)

The pace is getting kind of slow and repetitive, like (t)rashta do something wrong, the empress say what’s right, then the emperor defend her and insult the empress, she gets hurts then next scene. Ah also she gets comforted by queen.
Things are starting to get moving but then again, we know that (t)rashta will get what she wants and that the emperor will ask to divorce.
Ain’t gonna complain about the cute moment btwn the empress and the prince tho XD

@Marchimarch No, she isn't. This is a baby she's given birth to while a slave. You'll probably get the whole explanation in the next chapter.

She becomes pregnant later. Shockingly, it makes her even more annoying.

Dex-chan lover
I do feel some pity for Rashta for having to go through slavery. It's certainly a lot more tragic than the Empress' backstory. But there are generally two kinds of people who deal with injustice. People who look at injustice and say "that's awful, lets make sure no one goes through that," and people who say "that's awful, I should be the one on top instead." Rashta seems to be the latter of the two.

Users who are viewing this thread