Remarried Empress - Ch. 17

Uhuhuhu that emperor gonna regret his life decision of ditching the reliable wife who loves him.
He betrayed her trust, accused her, humiliated her.
Asking for her to do something even he couldn't do.
Hmmmm well deserved emperor.
Wait until u realised what u lose. 👏

I reread ch 1 every time to remind myself that there is hope and to lower my blood pressure

Fed-Kun's army
I must say it was quite clever of the author to show how there mariage end at the beginning because I don't think I could have continued all these weeks otherwise. I'm currently just waiting for the divorce and to see the empire lead by Trashta and Sovieshit crumble beneath there feet after the empress left.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know what chapter the divorce is at?
I'm getting mighty annoyed with these bitches.

Fed-Kun's army
@koroshiyas
IM CRYING @ UR COMMENT BUT same omfg i really hope the emperor realizes the piece of shit hes being
in the first chap it seems like the emperor dislikes the empresses decision to remarry and i think it might mean that the emperor wanted the empress to be loyal to him regardless of what he does because the empress belongs to him or smthg- so in other words i think the asshole is def going to protest against her remarriage because for some reason the dude cna remarry and insult his wife but suddenly if mc wants to remarry its like nah

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Prince Hienley is so cute...he's totally saving this manga for me (I also really like some of the other minor characters). But the Emperor and Slave are so annoying...I need to see this divorce get finalize

im so ready for the empress move to the western empire and watch the eastern empire collapse

Thanks for the mass update, I love it how everyone hates Rashta, and how well she was written, like for real. its honestly hard to write a villain that no one can sympathise with. Like yeah she was a slave. But she is still a grade A C*** (fill in the blanks idk if I can curse on this site. Would be nice if someone let me know) Also love it how the prince has the ability to turn people to Birds. and he fights from shadows? Cant wait for when the begining of the story happens again and what happens afterwards. Cant wait to see that shitty ass kingdom and king get destroyed with shitty Rashta who speaks in third person for no reason.

Fed-Kun's army
Omg this is so hard to read even knowing the divorce is coming

How stupid is this a hole seriously
Trashta the rash imitating the empress and acting like that isn’t an issue disgusting

Thanks for the chapters though!!

Users who are viewing this thread