Remarried Empress - Ch. 17

@sweet-potato
Novel's English translation just finished with it. I don't remember the exact number but it's titled Sovieshu's surprise/shock.
Current chapters is about how Navier and Heinley are on the run to escape the Eastern Empire as Sovieshu tries to detain her as he pressures his officers to come up with a solution to stop the remarriage
I recommend reading backwards though after that as there are some good Heinley-Navier moments...
EDIT: It's actually chapter 164, I checked lol

Zm

Happy Birthday! Tysm for the translation!
I had to take them blood pressure pill too xD
N the memes, mine God. Top notch stuff

Fed-Kun's army
@Winterspring
are you serious lmao... he really did all of this manipulative trash on the mc shir just bc he was insecure or smthng?? and felt the need to be possessive over her even?? after he chose to break the marriage lmfao??

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about her sad back story, I hope Lord roteschu exposes that hoe. Yeah she was a slave but she's also a terrible manipulative bish that's getting a better life at the cost of someone else's happiness.

LOOK AT THIS FACE!
https://imgur.com/gallery/7geX0D8

7geX0D8

GOD I HATE Sovieshu and Trashta SO MUCH reading this comic is a PAIN

But I love our Empress and Heinley too much to quit

@eminyan
Spoilers why he went for divorce:
Yup. Cause this idiot genius thought everything and everyone will wait for him and accept his s***. He wanted to divorce her so he could make his pregnant concubine an Empress for a year so her child will be a legitimate royal (note: rules of their kingdom states concubine children can't be prince or princesses). He planned to remarry her after the child secured his position, make his concubine step down from the seat, give the crown back to Navier and have her adopt the child as hers (because he believed her infertile). He thinks his child is also Navier's child. He really views his concubine as just a side chick that carried his and Navier's baby.. the nerve..
I find Sovieshu more at fault than Rashta as she actually couldn't do any damage if this trash didn't act like an idiot and allowed her to rampage and mess with Navier.

Dex-chan lover
@Winterspring
omg, we've got a long way to go :'|
and that spoiler you posted just proves that the emperor stays true to his character: a complete idiot.
Thanks for checking lol

Look Trashta is annoying and stupid but I almost feel bad for her for slave background. I hope she's properly punished but not that she dies

Sovieshu though. He's just evil, especially since I read the spoilers people are posting. He's using Trashta and Navier. What an idiot, i hope he dies.

I'm so annoyed by everyone in this kingdom. My only respite is Heinley blushing and Naiver being all cute...

@Winterspring goodness he's a grade A douchebag. But I'm confused as to why he's treating Naiver like this if that's what he's going to do?

@sweet-potato I thought they stopped translating the novel after the c&d from the publisher! Thanks for the heads up, I now have 60 delicious chapters to catch up on 😎

Fed-Kun's army
@Winterspring
IM IN TEARS WHAT THE FUCK?? LMFAO NAH EVEN IF MC WAS INFERTILE AND NEEDED A HIER u do not gaslight the empress, humiliate her and expect shit to go handy dandy... like it was obvious soveishu also had some problem or insecurity which caused him to act like this + why he lashed out at the empress for not being as obedient as rashta and shit
in fact, if this was his goal wasnt it useless doing all this gaslighting accusing shit?? he could have talked to mc about it rather than making assumptions then divorce or find a way to get a hier??
this "genius'" plan doesnt even make sense lmfao he just wanted to be a bitch and a twat to someone who supported him his entire life and whined when mc decided to leave him

also as much as i do hate rashta (dont even get me started with the act naive and inferiority complex she has which is a factor to her also lowkey gaslighting mc as heartless) - ur right with sovieshu being the main asshole lmao. he chose to betray his wife and play this game and tbh... even if the empress didnt remarry, i think sovieshu would have still treated the empress like this because his reason for divorce doesnt excuse or even line up to why he did this shit

AND yeah lmfao it rly showing sovieshus shit personality because he did all of this just bc he wanted some obedient girl and to play around as he literally doesnt give a shit about rashtas child?? mans rly be playing....

EDIT: I REALIZED I TOTALLY RANTED OUT TO U AND IM SO SORRY... im just baffled by this mans actions

thanks for the spoiler @winterspring I'm honestly struggling to read this manhwa bc trashta and sovieshu are just so so horrible but i feel better now I know his motives lmao

reading the novel from awhile ago and now being able to see this... it still infuriates me and I FEEL HURT 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread