Remarried Empress - Ch. 17

@Winterspring wow thank you so much for the explanation.

It's sad that this wouldn't have happened if they just had better communication.

And although both of them are at fault for only focusing on their own feelings; I don't feel pity for Sovieshu because his justification is not logical and insensitive.

Also this kinda reminded me of World of the Married except not everyone is backstabbing Naiver

The book is really showing Rashta in a bad light. Tbh it's the Emperor's fault too for having a side hoe and lot listening to the empress. Honestly I hope that the people find out the truth about the baby, about how parasitic Rashta is and I hope the empress find true happiness.

Reading the novel stressed me out at during this part. Reading the manhwa stressed me out more. 😂😂😂 i didn't realize i Would someday want to punch through the screen into soviesh*t’s face. So excited for the future chapters!

Thank you so much for the update!!

Double-page supporter
Wow bulk release!! Thank you for the updates!!

Heinley blushing was the highlight of the century and who knew he was low-key maso for Navier oooooh~

Reading the spoilers has my blood boiling on the shit Navier has to go through. Whatever retribution those trashcan pair get better make it worthwhile and greater than Navier's pain

I kinda feel sorry for Rashta and I get she’s being trash to survive, but she’s still trash. AND SOVIESHIT HAS NO FUCKING EXCUSE

What happened to Rashta doesn't justify what she's doing now.
Noone should feel sorry for her. Just because you were the victim of a crime you are not allowed to kill someone innocent and on top someone completely uninvolved.

She's a concubine of the emperor rn. Which is by the mangas standard a probably very high position, considering she was a commoner and even previously a slave. But she doesn't know her place and is acting as she is on purpose, not on accident.

And we all know emperor has been the biggest trash and the emperor of dumbness even dumber than dumbness itself from the beginning. Without a scum bag like that such a situation wouldn't even have evolved. But our cutely blushing Prince Heinly wouldn't have a chance else lol

Trash can stay with Trash and good goods need to be saved from the trash can.

Can anyone spoil me if that rapist gets punished/killed later on in the novel?
Can't find the info elsewhere

Gaaaahd he's soooo cute huhuhu (especially when he blushes! he's so wholesome in front of Navier)

also, no matter how badly Trasha's history was, it still doesn't excuse the manipulating and bad things she chooses to do in the future (I read it from some fan translations of the light novel on IG! they would post snippets of text... I can't recall a specific event anymore, i just remember deciding that I won't ever like Trashta... and no amount of sadlyf backstory will redeem her in my eyes hahaha). Everyone has a choice, and she made hers. She has an awful personality.

I’m going to assume that she was sexually assaulted while she was a slave. That is terrible and I’m not going to say that it’s okay because of what she’s doing now. Slavery=evil in all situations.

And you know who could do something about that? The emperor. You know who is allowing this massive mess to unfold? The emperor.

He doesn’t care about slaves, he cares about his obedient, fake crying side piece. If he actually wanted to make a difference, AND if he wanted to legally protect Rashta, he could change the laws. But he won’t. Because he doesn’t care.

Users who are viewing this thread