Remarried Empress - Ch. 17

Is it still a long way before the Empress gets divorced? Her situation with the shitty emperor and the trash Is getting more and more infuriating 😖

Oooooooo the Viscount probably raped her so that is why she has a child well she fucking deserved it tho she comes in and fucking destroys our female leads relationship like fuck her well good thing she ruined the relationship between the female lead and that ugly ass husband

Aggregator gang
That blush is the whole reason I am reading this lol. Heinley is sooooooo cuuuuuuuute <3

Dex-chan lover
that is just too cute. i hope that the there is more to the story post-divorce

also why did Heinley refer to the bird as "she" when he already specified it's a "he"? and also how would he know that the bird was offered insects? the Empress seems clever so she should have caught those things by now

Spoilers about whether Trashta was raped or not and what was going on in the viscount's house:
She wasn't. She was the Viscount's slave but was the Viscount's son's lover. They were in love and Rashta was head over heels.

She kept asking him to run away with her and get married. Drop his entire inheritance and go with her, an escaped slave to live like commoners in a far away place. The count tricked her with another dead baby to make her think her own baby was dead.

Rashta was disillusioned by the Viscount's son. When she asked him to run away with her he refused her and says that he originally thought she was in a swamp and so he wanted to rescue her. But then he realized that she was actually the swamp itself pulling him in and entangling him.

Due to that she ran away. She couldn't stand living in the same household where a man who broke her heart was the heir and where she lost her baby. I can't remember the timeline of if he said this before or after she had the baby.

Roteschu was a jerk though. Y'know, the slimy scumbag is always looking to get ahead some way or another.

@chronos5884 That explanation doesn't do jack shit about the fact that this story is trash, by trying to make its viewers hate slave and cheer for those who accept it. It doesn't matter what she does as she haven't done anything worth the contempt she is receiving here. She is only being disrespected because of her status and that's fucked up.

@vvasu001 The story most certainly does not revolve around slavery. It's really not even a big part of the story either, other than an achilles heel for Rashta that gets resolved later anyways.

A lot of the antagonism was actually towards the Emperor's actions in the novel. When I saw frustration towards Rashta, it was usually at Rashta being a homewrecker from their perspective and also because she tends to cry whenever things don't go her way, lying, and general self-centeredness. It was almost always accompanied by Soveishu bashing.

What are you expecting from society in general? People from different walks of life are always getting disrespected based on their status it's true there and true irl. I disagree that this alone makes it a bad story. And also, the fact that she's rising up through no reason other than she's pretty and nepotism is unfortunately also realistic.

Anyways, several of the people I've seen here are reading the translated novels, and are further along by far than this comic is. She does some pretty bad things, and that colors the way people view her. I'm further along as I'm as far as the free raws have gone for the original novel, and she just gets worse along the way. It has nothing to do with slavery, and a lot to do with characteristics she's already showing.

yes! in other manhuas i wouldn’t support shit like this, but for trasha i would gladly accept her downfall

Oh. The antagonist won't end well. I was expecting the kingdom to fall with her as Empress (since she has no training and more) but didn't expect this. Would she ends up aborting the child or raise it together with the Emperor when born (without the Emperor's knowledge). Or is the baby already born and in the hand of the Viscount? Hmm
Edit: nvm it dead

Yeo

BYE THE BLUSHHHHH HADOJLDWKNASHIDA IM GOING TO CRY...................................................

Users who are viewing this thread