Remarried Empress - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
@MRain @yrulookingatthislongusername if you're trying to explain how these slaveowners thought of it, okay, but what i'm saying is that it's still actually rape. a human is a human after all, regardless of whether they're perceived as an object. the way you're writing it sounds like justification, so i'm clarifying this.

well she is a slave so... seeing how the count talks to her and even mention a baby, i feel bad for her... i mean either she had a baby before(naive guess) or after being enslaved (meaning being raped by the caount), still maybe if the emperor wasn't a douchebag and tried to teach the girl some etiquette and how to understand her social position maybe the empress at some point would habe befriend her or at least tolerate her...

after all she's a whore 🙄
Didn't y'all see how she was spreading lies that she was sending secret letters B*TCH

Stupid emperor is stupid. Slaves = Trained to follow orders, they cant easily shake that off. Now that slave is favored by the stupid emperor, but the slave is probably still (mentally or magically idk) chained to the owner, with how stupid the emperor is he could get manipulated into doing things that the slave owner's wants.

Stupid.

when is the divorce? I want MC to get out of this empire that doesnt have a very bright future ahead of it. ABANDON SHIP!

Double-page supporter
Rastha sucks, but Sovieshu is clearly the worse character. I understand her actions are a result of her terrible past and she is clinging on for a sense of stability. The hate is justifiable, but man if it doesn't go overboard.

Dex-chan lover
Hein you did this to yourself. You simp LMAO its so healing to see hein blush over the empress

Fed-Kun's army
a battle between snakes? let's go. i'd probably thank the other snake if he managed to ruin Trashoe's whole career

Users who are viewing this thread