Remarried Empress - Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
Soveishu gonna regret choosing Rashta when the kingdom suffers because she's a dumb bitch

Sovieshu is hopeless *eye roll*

I feel like the story here is a reverse of the classical tale where the young, handsome king falls in love with a beautiful, poor heroine. Sure, he has a wife but the empress was chosen for him when he was seven. She is cold and smart and loves her position as a queen.
I like that aspect and that we are able to feel bad for the queen. I do feel, however, that it would have been better if more time were spent on making Rashta sympathetic and her actions more understandable. There is a potential, why make her so one layered that every single person gets annoyed by her mere existence?

I can see Rashta following the steps of
jaeyun from Abandoned Empress where everything in the kingdom fell apart when she became queen after tia died in the original timeline just because she's naive and incapable of being empress -_-

Anyway! I want to see the part where she chooses heinley in the prologue. How many more chapters???

why does it look like he planned to send her away all along? or maybe he planned to take trashta with him after sending the queen? he doesn’t look that smart tho

Imagine he sending her away to a place there's barely anyone so she ends up spending her birthday alone. Lol fcking useless piece of sht this sovieshu

Damn I hated sovie at first but I just pity him now. I hope he burns with jealousy for the woman he scorned

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh this was nice no trashta saying dumb nonsense and annoying me by drawing attention to herself

@PuddingLord I heard it will still be quiet some time before it happens... sadly.
I'd be alright with it ariund now cause I am already fuming with annoyance towards the incompetent emperor and his even more incompetent but beloved trash.
But probably need looooong time before we finally get freed from the trash pair.

Users who are viewing this thread