Remarried Empress - Ch. 26

Power Uploader
@AmberLoss Yes and it's being dropped because it's licensed. After chapter 30 is released, Rumpi isn't going to continue the series.

Group Leader
Oh. my. god!! The king is living embodiment of a cancer cell. I just can't look at his face, it just makes me want to kill him. People say there are trigger sounds, which are so irritating the person wants to end the sound any means possible, while his face for me is a trigger image.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude! You're not gonna go there right?... Nope never mind, you're' totally gonna do it you trash!

this dude literally just sees her talking to a man and walks up like "wow didn't know there was a whore in this castle" based on literally nothing 🤬🤬

wtf is wrong with the emperor instead of taking back the ring from the maid he want to take it from the empress WTF DIVORCE NOW PLS

Dex-chan lover
Bruh she's only friendly to the foreign men to foster good relationships with the men's countries. She's also close to that princess smh how can that reta*rd not notice smfh.

seldom I wanted to strangle a person as much as trashta, most villainesses in these shoujos are acting so freaking dumb that you can't just take them serious, but she is on the one hand clever enough to scheme all this but has on the other hand not enough wisdom to see that she is on the best way to destroy the whole empire
soviesh is a fail as man but at least he seems to be a diligent emperor while she is only enjoying her luxury

Wowww I guess your definition of a good man is a man who likes to cheat on his wife and fucks with any b*tch huh? How sMaRt of you trashoe🙄🙄 (Fyi im being sarcastic)

Dex-chan lover
I will forcefully manifest myself into the story and kill him myself if he takes the ring from empress

Users who are viewing this thread