Remarried Empress - Ch. 27

Aggregator gang
He does realise... that Rashta is a commoner too? In fact her social position is below that, she was a slave. The emperor needs to start looking at things from a more objective perspective or his kingdom is gonna be in shambles...

Bitxh was fine with lending the Queen's possession to a suspected runaway slave, or at best, a commoner bUT HE THROWS A TANTRUM SHOULD THE QUEEN WANT TO DO THE SAME. BRUH.

Thank you very much for translation!

Seeing trashta drawn so cute makes me hate her more. I'm itching for the divorce!! Thanks for the upload:)

It's become my habit to say, "Oh you f*cker" every time Sovieshu shows up. Seriously, this guy. 😑 If not for Navier he would have run his country into the ground long ago, assuming he's as incompetent with state affairs as he is with his personal ones.

I can't figure out Duke Elgy (Ergy?), is he messing with Heinley or playing some kind of devil's advocate style game?

Sovieshit is so jealous when it comes to Navier but doesn’t really care when it comes to Rashta. Talk about mid-life crisis and having a fling.

"I don't want to redraw this" at Trashta's ugly fucking face lmaoooo.

I hope the story progresses a little bit more quickly. The number of people I want to torture only seems to be increasing and it's getting difficult. Sovieshit and Trashta need to go down.

Oh man, the webtoon is so... lacking compared to the novel @.@ there are a loooot of naviers thoughts that aren't written and the scene transition are whack @.@

Yes she pats his ass in bird form also I did not imagine McKenna to look like he belonged to the angry birds series haha

if she could just stop referring herself using her name, i think the level of annoyance i have for rashta's could be lowered by a few percents.

you're a grown woman for god's sake!! act like one! stop referring yourself using your name with everyone that you're talking to!!!!!! 😤😤

"King" is absolute shit like he's a full blown 100% hypocrite. Like oh lemme give ur stuff to my trashyass commoner but you can't let one borrow any of my stuff!!!! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU BRAINDEAD DIPSHIT!!!

Also did anyone else notice in that scene with Trash Trashta and Her Majesty the Illustrious Navier that there was a person IN the door... no just me... aight dats cool... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Not trying to excuse his actions, but I think sovieshit’s behavior comes from insecurity... like he brought trashta, bc he likes that she lets him know that she’s “smitten” with him something that the queen doesn’t do often (and she doesn’t have to). You would think them being childhood friends would make communication better, but the emp has to fuck it up. That’s also why he projects his situation into her, bc he’s insecure with himself as a “man”... and we really hate to see it. Like he hates that our girl here carries herself with so much pride, yet if you were to put him in the same situation his pride is justified. Like it just ain’t it chief...

I can't wait till she leaves his ass, then him realising he made a wrong move 'cause now his empire is starting to fall because he divorced such a gorgeous and competent empress for that dumbass bish trashta

I GET SO MAD EVERYTIME I READ THIS WEBTOON

@Casndi I had to go back and check it and LOL looks like a random person squished between the doors 🤣🤣🤣

Pls tell me when navier becomes a part of Heinley's kingdom they take over Sovieshit's empire. Like the dude is
literally infertile so its not like there'll be anyone to continue his shitty line anyways[t/spoiler]

Users who are viewing this thread