Remarried Empress - Ch. 28

This manhwa is good but LAWD does it get my heart rate GOING 😡😡😤😤 dis bich can’t even read and the emperor is an idiot

the bar is fucking low, all to create a scandal bigger than her origin??? I don't mind that she used to be a slave but no scandal can cover up the fact that you're trash, trashta 😤😤😤

Dex-chan lover
He seems to care so much for her.. And yet didn't teach her to read. Well, I suppose it isn't her mind he wants, is it.

@TheGodEmperor I actually realised that and edited my comment if you kept reading it but thanks and yep thats definitely true haha (also would suggest putting your comment in the spoiler tag just in case btw)

So we got told in this kingdom people that are slaves are actually criminals or the children of one paying for their crimes. Also that they can get it removed but not if they runaway. I wonder if Trashta did something that earned her the slave brand or if she got it from her parent or something?

LOL I like how this chapter ends with a contrast between the Empress' good deed of pulling some strings to get an orphan into A MAGIC SCHOOL with the concubine's 'good deed' being openly praised by the Emperor. this is too much lmao.
the level of expectancy and quality of gems that Rashta accuses Navier of dismissing back in chapter 5?6? can be seen here too. Just replace the gems with the two women and have the eye of the beholder be the emperor.
like what the fk??? I wasn't expecting such a subtle callback from a previous chapter. The novel/source material for this webtoon is?? so good?? lol

Sometimes I wish the story would take a break from the emperor and Rashta and explore other characters; I get it, they're terrible and do terrible things, but what about the rest of the cast and the setting? Navier does a lot more than just deal with her idiot husband and his failings, I'd love to see all the other people she comes into contact with. So far the other minor characters have shown up a few times then disappeared.

Okay uh i forgot. Why is Trashta after Duchess Tuvania again????

@Dogzrule4eva
Becoming Emperor or king is by birth right, not skill ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@JWChibi

guys this is an aristocratic and patriarchal society :|
Rumors about a woman [especial infidelity or children born before marriage] destroy woman's life. Just the rumor itself, if it gets prevalent enough regardless of truth has led to the the execution of many woman. Like the famous wives of King Henry , Anne Boylin & Catherine Howard, or the infamous Queen of France, Marie Antoinette.Regardless of if they truly cheated or not ,a woman thought to have external sexual relationships can get killed.

This still happens in the modern world depending on where you live- a woman 'cheating' is a evil slut, a man with a mistress, well he just can't help it ! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ its just basic sexism .

I think dropping the trash in the ocean is such a waste and her funk is really gonna pollute the water, so maybe instead drop her on a volcano :)

Aight, who's up to assassinate that dumb emperor with me...
Him blushing while talking about "Rashta's sincerity"... 😃🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Dex-chan lover
Sovieshu is so dumb...hehehe

Also Henley just confessed being the bird...lol
Nice to see the empress had already figured it out.

@Dogzrule4eva
for the same reason that a lot of people are in command even if they are completely incapable:
It just came out of the right hole.

Users who are viewing this thread