Remarried Empress - Ch. 30

Thank you so much for these 30 amazing chapters! And for all the memes xD It's so satisfying to see people call Rashta Trashta even on the official release and teaching the right way to those who are reading it for the first time ❤

The Trashy Clown is what trashta is!! Thank you for that and of course for the chapter ^_^

Thanks for the chapters! I love the memes at the end, they give me joy.

awwww thanks for your hard work!
I'll miss your end notes, comments and memes of Trashta & Trasho 😢 definitely was an added value for this manhua

Noooo... first I want to be you just for a day, and then this.... webtoon takes way too long T_T thanks for all the chapters so far!

Aww I love your releases so I'll wait for your next projects. Thank you for everything until now...
Btw the illustrator of this webtoon is great at making me want to slap trashta just by her expressions lol.

I thought this might happen considering the speed of the recent releases. Thank you all so much!

Fed-Kun's army
she didnt even decline it you whiny brat she didnt want to deal with your idiot butt so she sent you to HER HUSBAND THAT YOU STOLE YOU LYING HUSSY

Users who are viewing this thread