Remarried Empress - Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
Now I have to wait even longer for a break up lmao I JUST WANT THEM TO DIVORCE ALREADY 😭😭

Thanks for the translations!!

Thanks for all your hard work. I'll miss the comments mid panel and your strong meme game in this series

@Ordoutthere
Line Webtoon posts 1 chapter per week, so it's more than 6 months waiting for them to catch up with chapter 30
... unless the are planning a massive release

Anyway, thank you Rumpi team for your work, memes and everything on this manhwa!!

aww. this explains why we got so many chapters lately, it would be a pity not to release them if there's already been work done. nevertheless, another series I'll need to keep an eye out for on another channel and try not to forget about it.

Either way, awesome credit page, absolutely improved Trashtas face.

RUMMMPPIIII DONT LEAVE USSSSS

WEBTOON IS SO FAR BBEEEEHHHHIINNNDDDDDDDDDD 😭

What about the memes!!!! I need your meeemmmeessss!!!!!

@NecroHana

Oh i recommend using mangadex and webtoon, both free, both great quality

Just have to wait a bit longer with webtoon for paid releases to become free

Aw man. WE GONNA MISS YOUR MEMES. 😱😭😭😭😭

Thank you guys so much for your hard work translating this story until this point! :)
I can only imagine how unnerving it must be to closely interact with Trashta's stupidity

BRUH just when I thought Trashta couldn't get any dumber... did she really think she could get money FROM the concubine budget (which is probably tax collected by the empire) under the table? I'm literally so appalled at how selfish and conceited Trashta is.... her character makes my blood boil

Also thank you for the hard work these past 30 chapters!

Awwww thank you Rumpi and team for this last amazing chapter!!! Going to miss your bestest memes. Trashta roasting was my fav. 😭

Thanks for all the chapters

Time to forget about this series for half a year boys

i'm gonna miss the memes so much 😭😭😭
thanks for all of your hard work 💖

Ill miss yalls memes and post chapter notes so much. Thank yoh for your hard work i really appreciate it a lot <3

Users who are viewing this thread