Remarried Empress - Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
Not again webtoon... Until they caught up I'll have forgotten everything about this great series. Hopefully someone other decides to translate it or what about Discord only?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I was quite happy to see it on the app with a promo on it too. Thirty chapters isn't too terribly bad to wait on all in all. That said I do wonder why she can't understand why that's an extremely weird thing to ask for desperate or no. Like serious could've made up an excuse like hey I want it off the books for surprise presents or some equal bs.

Such a sad day, that we reached the last chapter of Rumpi's wonderful translations...
Now it's up to us waiting several months until line webtoons catches up to this point. It's wonderful it got an official english translation, but the waiting time is so damn long 😭

Trashta asking to get the money separately and not have it get recorded is double suspicious. The emperor clearly has it this way, so he can monitor you. At least there’s one thing he’s doing right.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for all your hard work! It's been a fantastic run. I wouldn't be surprise if your translation is what got a lot of people interested on Webtoon (esp considering all the Trashta comments I see haha)! I know that's the case for me. Once again, thank you for the TL and the laughs!!

Thank you for translating up to this point 🙂 I'm so happy that it's on line webtoon, it's actually a good website for reading.

I honestly had to google if birds sit like that, and I am very pleased with the pictures of pigeons sitting down 10/10

Thank you for your hard work! And now idk which comes first: me forgetting about the series or the official translations catching up 😔

I will miss the fun bashing to Trashoe and Trashta. I like the LINE Webtoon app, but they won't provide us that kind of extra perk.

Thank you for translating this series!

i think that everybody already is just waiting to see the emperor loose and the empress finally getting what she wants

I'm always surprised when rashta feels so slighted by queen bc technically she always answers appropriately. It's just that sometimes the answer or whatever she's criticizing you about isn't what you want to hear lol

Thank you guys for translating this up to now, after I saw the royal romance promotion on WEBTOON I knew then end was coming. It sucks we’ll have to wait for like 2-3 months for it to catch up, also trashta and trash hoe will be sorely missed. Thanks again for the journey so far.

Thank you so much for the translations ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I will dearly miss the memes and the comments though 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread