Remarried Empress - Ch. 30

I think the best part of this series is the unabashed hatred the translators harbor for ashta

Dex-chan lover
noooòo trashoe and trashta's memes made my days TT im gonna cry so hard if i dont see any of them at the end of the chapters TT
anyway thanks for translating this till here good job! :)

This stupid Trashda doesn't know that she's being used left, right, and center. And of course the Emperor is way too stupid to ever think that someone might use her... Uuuuugh

Also, I'm going to miss reading this. I was looking forward to everything falling down around their ears.

Meh. I'm not a fan of Webtoons, one reason being that they never credit their translators/typesetters/etc. >_> Also, their chapters never look as polished as the scanlator ones.

But thanks to Rumpi for all their hard work on this series! This series has been wild :p

Thank you for your hard work on this manhwa!!! And the memes! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 those will be missed 😞

This bitch just hacked the Queen of a nation to Cook her own countries books
and she was so obvious about it, lock her up Empress //

This bitch be a real dumbass. "The Empress is cold." Did you expect hugs and kisses after the bullshit you put her through. Either you are stupid or incredibly stupid.

Dont stop !! webtoons stuff always look like trash they never translate it properly instead of calling Navier with an I they gave her name with an e I was like wtf

thanks for translating this😭😭😭 I gonna miss those memes about trashta and that trash emperor 😭😭😭thank you 😭😭😭

Thank you for translating!! Kinda sad that this got licensed.. reading in webtoon doesn't have the same feeling without the memes and notes from rumpi :/

Thanks so much for your hard work and all the memes, it's been a fun (and occasionally(?) rage-inducing) ride 😄

I used to think that Rashta at least had some cunning, but it looks like I was wrong. 😆 Seriously though, she's been coasting on her luck this whole time; it might already be running out. Fwiw the empire must be in bad shape if all it's gonna take is Rashta being where she is now to bring it all down...assuming that's where this is headed.

Thank you for your hard work! It’s very appreciated. I found the memes and notes as entertaining as the story itself. I’m going to miss it

Users who are viewing this thread