Remarried Empress - Ch. 30

Thank you for translating! The memes at the end of the chapters always gave me a good laugh. It's too bad I won't be seeing them anymore. Thanks again!

Thank you all for translating it until now! I'll wait for the official release to be caught up now, I suppose

Thank you for your hard work! Your crisp translation made this so enjoyable, and this story is now one of my favorites of all time.

Thank you for translating so far! I'll probably miss your memes when I read on Webtoon
Guess who's revisiting this one jut for the memes?

;__; the line webtoon wont have the amazing memes at the end. It wont be the same! thanks so much for your hard-work with these translations and introducing this to us!

thanks for the translations you guys have made!
( btw if you wanna read the webtoon after chapter 30 you can go onto the Korean webtoon site and find the remarried empress, of course you won't be able to read it unless you can read Korean, but if ya wanna just look at the drawings then go ahead)

Alte_rose
i'm sorry idk what chap this is in the novel.
good luck for you, to finding out what chapter in the novel it is!

Thank you so much Rumpi for what you had made! I will definitely miss the memes at the end of each chapter💕
Looking forward to your future works😍

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for all the chapters, Rumpi!! I will miss the trashta and sovishoe memes!!! <3

Did u guys know that Remarried Empress has a game?
I installed this app "maybe: interactive stories"
and select forbidden story, and the game playing was Remarried Empress (i noticed bcs of the name of the TRASH)
IT HAS ON PLAY STORE.
AND I BELIEVE THEY HAVE MORE GAMES BASED IN OTHER NOVELS.

THANK YOU MUCH RUMPI! REALLY APPRECIATED.

This series really deserves to be licensed by Webtoon but I'm saddened that I'll have to wait for 26 weeks or so to cope up with this scanslation :<<<<<

Users who are viewing this thread