Remarried Empress - Ch. 33

Also yeah grit your teeth and tough this out cause the divorce in the novel is like 200 chapters or so I heard.

@Rhyrhygogo

actually, the divorce is much sooner than that. its about chapter
when it happens, but there is quite a bit of build up towards it. id like to say that the divorce proceedings begins maybe 10-20 (?) chapters before the actual divorce.
nonetheless, those chapters are not dragging out the divorce. there are quite a lot of feelings to be sorted out before it begins.

I know who the baby belongs to and it ain't the emperor or Duke because I read the novel and know how it goes down

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@angela_la
go to novelupdates and search for the title, remarried empress.

as a side note, here's a picture of sovieshu regretting the divorce
eadd4de57c.png

Trashta is a hoe, Im sure the baby is the child of that guy she is always hanging out with. Ive said it before but she definitely seduces men so she can benefit, can't wait to see her try to get out of this.

Guys, I tried to read the novel but it seems to have been erased by the translator :(
I know they stopped it bcuz naver busted them 😭 but I didn’t know they deleted all of it.
Does anyone know where I can read it? Or is there some kind of secret page from the translator’s website?
Send help.

still processing rashta actually got stabbed O.O also as always I love "queen", best bird, human heinly precious too lol

He needs to be saved, he was only trying to give the people what they wanted. 🥺

Thanks for the releases!
Honestly, hope the divorce comes soon because trashta is killing me 💀

Seriously? Drop this, please. You can actually read it for free on Webtoon. Why cut a means of income for the author?

Users who are viewing this thread