Remarried Empress - Ch. 33

@akomni Omg thank u for the spoiler. That pic gave me unbelievable joy and I can't wait for that part to happen in the webtoon because I really need to release all my pent up frustration caused by the emperor and Trashta (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Thank you for continuing the translation! I'm rereading the series on webtoon to support the author but who knows when they'll catch up to the raws...

I dont read the raws or the novel so I don't know if it is true or not, but I believe Trashta is just faking it. I don't think she is really pregnant. When it is time, they will just say it was miscarriage cos of something the empress did out of jealousy..... or I read too much scheming concubine themed manhwas lol

Bet yall 50 cents the stabbing is a ploy to both uncover the pregnancy and convently have an excuse for miscarriage once she's had the extra budget for a little bit

Wow I could not give less of a fuck about Rashta or The Emperor or whoever else, JUST LET HEINLEY WHISK THE EMPRESS AWAY!!! I WANT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER! SO frustrating, lol ~

Thanks for the translations!

My god that baby better be a lie so Trashta can go to hell. At this rate, the Empress is in for a bumpy ride. Please stay with her and help her Prince Heinley 🥺 SHE DOESN’T DESERVE THIS

Fed-Kun's army
i found this comic today on webtoons but I'm so glad there's fan translations for future chapters also 🥺 i am... obsessed

Thanks for the chapter!
Side note: not a chpt goes by without me wanting to chuck a brick at a certain someone *cough* trashta *cough*

Fed-Kun's army
GOD what was this trash emperor showing attitude for when the empress didnt show any emotion to the news of his child??? I FUKING HATE THESE 2 TRASH BAGS! btw why do I think trashta is lying??🤔 just to have extra budget no??? this trash cant be trusted honestly. And HEINLEY 😩😩😩 empress just marry heinley already!

Thank you so much for translating 😭💕 and I better not see any posts on insta about this, imm gonna report y'all asses!

Thanks for the update. HEINLEY IS BAEEEE HE PROVES IT YET AGAIN. LOVE THIS MAN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread