Remarried Empress - Ch. 34

Lovely thank you so much for fixing the chapter and all your hard work!!❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
thanks for taking the time to correct it, your hard work much appreciated . After rereading it I'm mad they beat Viscount Laundre up for stabbing Trashta, he didn't deserve that

Group Leader
Just a tip, instead of uploading duplicate chapters, you can simply edit the previous chapter you uploaded.

I was going to write something about beating trashta up but on a serious note children aren't responsible for their parents mistakes . That child was just unlucky to have trashta as a mother , i pity it

Thanks for the translations! I'm really excited to see what the Empress will do next~

I know you are all angry with rashta but on the other note she is only doing everything to survive and even to survive compfortably.
I mean, she was a slave (maybe born as one) and treated worse than anything.
And now, after having a comfortable live, at least a little bit, she is forced to do anything she can to be the ONE woman.

One of the first things the empress said to her was, that she will see a lot of other mistresses coming after her and for her that only means, returning beeing a slave.
You may all hate her, but if you were in her situation many of you would act the same. Sure, the noble lady did not hurt her, but she was not fond of Rashta, so why should she let her live a nice live while beeing shunned by everybody.

@madeupface no, I don't hate Rashta because she wants to climb up. I hate Trashta because she's so out of it she thinks she's right, and whenever she does something evil it's because she was forced to. She wants not to live comfortably, but she wants to take things from someone else, and tries to twist things to her favour (Navier doesn't want to be called 'sister'. Rashta: ayyyy the Empress hates meeee, she is SO COLD to Rashtaaaa. *Proceeds to cry as a child*)

@madeupface

No one is forcing her to copy the empress, get maids, or anything. She already has the emperor's favor, but she WANTS more, not that she needs it. Remember how she's constantly asking Soveishu for things? She's already living in a palace and gets to do whatever she wants, but she's doing whatever she can to sabotage someone else's life, whether Navier or another noble, for her own selfish gains.

She doesn't even trust Soveishu enough to tell him that her former owner is blackmailing her in exchange for money and instead tries to use whoever is near enough so that rumors that would hurt her would die down. She knows what she's doing for the most part and pretends to stay innocent yet brazen.

To all those trying to defend Trashta because she's "only doing what it takes to live comfortably", y'all need to get your eyes checked.
She began living a comfortable life the moment she was made that mouthbreather's concubine. Clothes, allowance, food, maids...exactly how much more comfortable could she get from there?

And, let's be honest, if she succeeds in grabbing Navier's seat at the throne, Trashta is going to be a shit queen. For goodness' sake, she easily let herself be blackmailed in the most stupid manner possible by an individual she could easily have at her feet! How did she not consider going to Sovieshit for help?

Thank you for fixing it! So much better this time. I think there was only one image that was repeated but it was a significantly better reading experience

@NigDra
we are just about exactly at the half way point until the events in the first chapter.

however, we are about
2/3rds
of they way through until the divorce proceedings get kickstarted.

Users who are viewing this thread