Remarried Empress - Ch. 37

omg, with the arch duke and prince heinley I think we really can't afford to give soveishu and trashta any more screen time. they simply must be cut out of the story to make room for all these kind and charming hotties that our FL deserves <3

I love the memes at the end haha they give me lifeeee
and the empress deserves to feel love and be loved :( prince heinley truly is the best for me

I really like Archduke Kafman more than I like King Prince Heinley, though both are better choices than Sovieshit. And we all know Heinley is endgame T^T

Dex-chan lover
Kafman why. Why you do this to me I was cackling like a mad person this entire chapter.
I like both leads. Cry. But it's OK Heinley is amazing still
Thanks for update!

Hear me out guys: reverse harem.
Jokes aside I think that Kafman is cute af tho as we all know it's Heinley in the end lol

Fed-Kun's army
I don't mind the love potion being a thing, but god I dislike him when he's under its effects. I really hope they get an antidote and fast. Kafman should be just how he was. He was much cooler that way.

Double-page supporter
Heinley the world over, but Kafman got some charm. I love me a blushing man.

Thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
Man, we all know about Heinley being the ML but seeing Kafman confessing and blushing, almost jumped ship.
I'll take him though since she doesn't 😍

Group Leader
Thank you! 😍

I like that finally the focus is not on the Emperor and Trashta, but on the Empress. 😉

Users who are viewing this thread