Remarried Empress - Ch. 37

Group Leader
Kafman is BABY.

Actually no, several pages later and I'm just. GOD PLEASE BLESS THIS SWEETHEART I CAN'T.

But... but I admit, I'm still sucker for Heinley x Empress. I just want Kafman to ALSO have a happy ending. QvQ

@sungyoon93 I know, I'm so excited! I already have it saved as my desktop background, but it will be so satisfying to read with context.

[I can't wait for the time when Sove-something gets what's coming to him and realizes he actually loves Navier. Can't wait for that scene to be drawn/spoiler]

I adore Archduke Kafman! He’s so handsome and adorkable. But that one picture of Heinley!!! Dayum!!

Too bad for Kafman; Heinley seems to be cleverer and bolder than him. It's hard to get past that first mover advantage. ^^;;

Group Leader
BRUH I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM PWHAHAHAHAHA, IMAGINE DRINKING YOUR OWN LOVE POTION AND REALIZING THAT YOUR ANTIDOTE DOESN'T WORK.

this kinda escalates quickly.. but isn't he such a cute cinnamon roll? This side of Kaufman is unexpectedly cute. And he just gave the empress a love potion just to drink it himself in the end lol

Dex-chan lover
I legit threw my ipad when he said the gift was from him lmao but I looooove this development. Kafman is more my type hihi also to anyone that plays FGO, he reminds me so much of Emiya and I just swooned~

Users who are viewing this thread