Remarried Empress - Ch. 37

First we got to see Del( from โ€œthis is obviously a fraudulent marriageโ€) in a Salwar Sherwani and now Duke Kauffman?! Omg....my heartttt ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Dex-chan lover
*pushes hein out of the way* IM SORRY HEIN YOURE ADORABLE BUT I LOVE KAFMAN WHY IS THIS 2ND ML SYNDROME AGAIN I LOVE--

Ok the t/n at the end kills me everytime i think I'm starting to prefer reading here more than webtoon

Fed-Kun's army
sorry Kafman.. but you will do some stupid shit in the name of science later on ๐Ÿ˜”

I agree, I think the arch duke liked her a bit and that's why he can't cure himself! It just amplified feelings that were already there! His blushing flustered face is too cute, he grew on me so fast!

My friend recommended this manhua and when I read it I was like tf is this girly shit but now I like even though id rather read something over romance I now read this when I get tired of shounen and please can the translator not add like unnecessary tn that don't include info about the story because I wanna experience the story from my view and decide how much I like the story and characters by myself but oh well....

Double-page supporter
Man I just want to be in the middle of this love quadrangle

haaaa,,, I'm having second male lead syndrome right now...... my heart leans toward Kafmann ughhhhhhskfhonfa

Users who are viewing this thread