Remarried Empress - Ch. 38

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Kafman is about to do a launcher to light punch, medium punch, light kick and heavy punch.

@scanlator I understaaaaaand 😫
I always fall into the 2nd lead trap bc they're so sweet and deserve all the happiness and my goodness Kaufman is blowing it out of the park

Like, for that punch alone he needs some very happy things to come his way!
(Unfortunately it's probably gonna mostly be political backlash ugh)

And, even though the *entire story* until now has been building up ML and cute moments
Even though I've been waiting *impatiently* for the story to come back around to that opening scene...

As of a few chapters ago my brain just,
"But what if?
Sweet boi?"

Dex-chan lover
That punch made him best man and put him above Queen.
Sorry birdy.

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow i rly want to know what happened to these 2, they had a great thing going b4 they become the ruler

OH SHIT!!!

damnit i almost never get second lead syndrome but my boy out here punching dbags how can we not

Kafman, I thank u from the bottom of my heart for letting a fist flying towards that f*cking b*stard of an emperor. Finally, the day came when someone did it!! Totally deserved it! Next time, just kill him off if u can pls <3

I was in a very good mood but trashie just had to show up and ruin everything😤😠 but seeing kafman punch him made me so happy and satisfied tysm kafman!!

Can I just say... all these t/ns are making reading this so much more fun haha it's like I'm reading with a friend 😭 that's how deprived i am of a social life with covid...

Fed-Kun's army
THANK YOU KAFMAN FOR PUNCHING THAT DOUCHEBAG FOR ALL OF US. WE'VE BEEN DYING TO DO THAT. PLEASE BEAT HIM UP SOME MORE IF POSSIBLE

Users who are viewing this thread