Remarried Empress - Ch. 40

@eamxu thanks for the insight. as i have said...not a bad mother as of now...sigh...trash will still remain trash.

_:)3 」∠)_ for people waiting for the divorce scene,
Raws are up to ch 51 and we’re still not there yet.

Fed-Kun's army
I can never do what she's doing. Either Rashta or the emperor would be dead by now.

It should be a little obvious what Elgy is if you reread earlier chapters.
Heinley was scouting the castle in earlier chapters which hints, he might have been plotting to go to war with the Eastern Kingdom. Looking for weaknesses. Probably got derailed when he fell for our gal. So taking that into consideration, he likely had Elgy come over to sow discord from within. And Trashta was just the perfect tool, she was already sowing discord between the Emperor and Empress. This is shown when he tells Trashta what happened to the previous Emperor's concubine. He was the one who brought it up and the one who tells her what happened to the concubine in the end. It's kinda funny considering Trashta thought she was good at manipulating people too.

Anyway reading these last two chapters, I'd say Trashta never had the Trashoe's love. I get the feeling he was trying to get Navier jealous of Trashta, and realize she loved him or something. I am glad the story doesn't seem to be going that route. Because it's a terrible trope.

Dex-chan lover
At least the duchess is getting with someone who really loves her.
Who gives a fuck if your wife used to like your brother, anything more than 10 years is something not worth getting emotional over.

Dex-chan lover
Holding out for the divorce and for hein to sweep empress away from sovieshit and trashta

I don’t think StupidShit ever loved Rashta. That much is very obvious to me. He seems way more invested in see how Navier will react to everything. What gets me though, is how far this idiot went in favor of Rashta! Everything he did and is going to do, I’m utterly flabbergasted that he did it all for a woman he never truly loved.

So I was actually afraid that this will be the type of manhwa where we'd have to see the villains (rashta and emperor) shit on Navier until we get to the divorce part. But this story actually has layers. I've calmed down a bit from my hate and am trying to see this story in a much clearer or in a different light.
So. The emperor found Rashta and they fell in love with each other. The emperor seeing Rashta as a breath of fresh air from Navier because y'know Navier is cool and amazing. While Rashta was looking for a savior from her bad life. BUT, turns out, Navier also feels hurt and weirdly, the emperor actually also likes her to some degree. They have feelings for each other though they may not realize it themselves. I know, I hate it. BUT, then we have Heinley here taking Navier's heart and we are sure he'll take care of it.😍

SO in the end, I guess the divorce will smoothen out all of this. ahahaha. Can't wait to get to that part.

Also, to be fair, at least rashta seems to really love the emperor and cares for her child.

Users who are viewing this thread