Remarried Empress - Ch. 40

@Titanfan548

https://mangadex.org/title/39040/youjo-shachou
... and it's better than what Trasha would do anyway.

@miercoles

Trasha is definitely not a good mother. She has abandoned her first child completely, even later when she has the chance and the power will continue to pretend that he doesn't exist (of course, a couple of times in the novel they describe her as sad about the separation... but three tears don't make a good mother, if for the rest of the time you think only of yourself); the second child is even thrown on the floor in a moment of madness, and she won't be allowed to approach her anymore because they fear that she might hurt the baby (Viscountess Verdi will take care of it).

Even in the only one thing that could redeem her, motherhood, Trasha fails miserably...

Get well soon author-nim,, by the way hahah trashta will always be trash no matter what she's doing . I just hope that the queen and the prince can just faster2 get married,, and see that shit useless king trash shocked face ,BUAHAHAHHAHAHA

Kz3

Man....that girl ( not even going to say) just came to fuck everything cause she wanted some royal dick

Group Leader
@7Lotus: I marked you in yellow. You click on it, then all you have to do is link to the image you want to display. 😊
8Ef865f.png

One day. One day we all will have a chance to punch that trash couple for making our Empress sad and lonely. RAWGHR she deserves happiness 😭

God we are still so far away from the first chapter reveal event D : I don't know how much I can take!

The RONA! 😲

Pfft....

Seriously:
Hot washcloth compresses for eyes & nose, relieves pressure
(and hey, it's a facial too!)
If you can manage a nasal rinse, warm salt water...daily.
A buttload of Robitussin or NyQuil for night.
NSAIDs for body aches.
Prop your head & shoulders up in bed to allow drainage!
Enlist a good friend to wait on you (buy little silver bell)
and
Sleep lots, drink gallons of H20 & decaf tea...
HOT SHOWERS!!!

i hope you'll get well soon! i appreciate your translations and hard work.

Thank you ! Drink a lot of citric and use Eucalipt to clean the air and help you to breath

Vapor pads & steam always opened me up! Get well soon and thanx for breaking a leg to get us this chapter lol

yeah, but she ends up throwing it away as soon as the emperor see's it

Users who are viewing this thread