Remarried Empress - Ch. 42

Group Leader
@xxsad

Basically, it's because as Empress, she's in charge of all the banquets and setting them up in the palace. So unfortunately, she has to set this one up too. Sovieshu knew exactly what he was doing.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for Kafman (even as a guy I found that pretty adorable), but we knew it wasn't gonna happen since chapter 1 established Heinley.

Sidenote, big bro is fucking hilarious. Love it.

Even in the novel she was always worried about the people and the kingdom not just herself.

Btw the emperor's mother had her brought to raise her so that she would be a perfect empress. The previous empress told her that she would never have to see the concubine.

So I'm truth the emperor is being awful to her even if concubines are accepted.

If she won't take Kafman, I will (tho he wouldn't like me) he's utterly precious and I love him. Also, the brother is us, just all of us, ready to take the trash out.

Aggregator gang
KAFMAN I'LL COME WITH YOU TAKE ME I'M BREADY

Also big bro is speaking the pathos of the fan base, I'm pretty sure if we could we would've collectively usurped the trash fire on the throne and annihilated the trash bin he's been burning his brain cells in.

tbh i dont really care about heinley like eh he nice i guess but still meh
too many blond ml i guess
kafman tho? now that man is so hot i wish he was the ml
the story wont be the same without him orz

okay but i simp hard for Kafman, if there was a side story all about him, id read it in a heartbeat lol
Thanks for the update!!!

I don’t know why but I think it would be even funnier banquet banquet was on a day that was important to Navier

Author-san you better give Kafman a happy ending!! The poor man... 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread