Remarried Empress - Ch. 43

the moment i knew that the jerk emperor told her to be happy about that trash is pregnancy,i would had him killed if i was her brother

Can trashy get out of the story so we don't have to see her anymore?🤣buh-byyyyye🤗

We don't know too much about Rastha, but I'm guessing that all she genuinely wanted was freedom and power, two things she has never possessed in her life. Now that she has an inkling of it, it's like it all gets to her head and she becomes way too thoughtless and impulsive in her decisions. However, in her defense, I will say that her number one priority appears to be survival. She doesn't want to be a slave again. She doesn't want her old life. So she'll do whatever it takes. It sucks this man is blackmailing her like this. Psychologically, it won't go well for Rashta. She's going to grow more and more paranoid I bet. I still don't like her and I wish she had more complexity to her, because there's absolutely room for backstory and growth here that could turn her into an interesting character.

Thank you for the update!

i don't think the story is moving too slow but that opening of showing the divorce creates a sort of anticipation making it seem like its taking forever because of it. It makes the outrage more of a slow boil and i feel like the payoff might be bigger

Honestly at this point I'm more mad at the trash men than Trashta.

Trashta just needs to be a maid or something. She's too dumb for anything else.

But the king needs his balls cut off. All of this is happening because of him.

Btw Whartons widow deserves all the love in the world, poor girl

It's a long time still, friends, it was rough reading through the light novel too. Burn the Trashta and Sovieshit!

i just want her to divorce quickly, get married with prince heinley and live happily after all of those shit. and it would be good if they could take possesion of this kingdom too lol (i know that that bitch rashta and dickhead king will get what they deserve) thanks for the chapter!

Fuck I hope they quicken these chapters compared to the novel, they were agony to read. EMPRESS UP THESE BITCHES ALREADY

Thanks for the updates <3

Honestly all the blame is on Sovieshit. Rashta was a slave and I can't blame her for being willing to do whatever it takes to escape a life of slavery and abuse. She's certainly not the brightest girl but yeah she was born into a shit situation and is just trying to survive with the limited assets she had (she doesn't really have brains but she lucked out in the looks department). Unfortunately for her even when she thinks she's escaped, her former master is now there playing mind games with her and keeping her under his thumb.

Sovieshit is the individual with the most agency and responsibility for the shit that Navier is getting put through. Honestly he's also responsible for the shit Rashta is still going through. He should be well aware that she's not that smart and that it's suspicious that her former owner is hanging around the palace. It's obvious she's being blackmailed and he's not doing anything to investigate the situation. He's pretty incompetent at managing his own court. I wouldn't be surprised if he someday finds himself getting assassinated or overthrown given how negligent he is...

(Heh it would be kinda funny if at some point Rashta is fooled or otherwise manipulated into poisoning Sovieshit...)

But yeah if Sovieshit was even the slightest bit competent, the first thing he should have done after falling for Rashta would have been to have his intelligence agency / the palace spymaster do a thorough investigation of Rashta's past and the family that owned her.

Im getting tired of this series, at least the other series where the woman are “villainess” do something. Its like a female character has to be "evil" to take action.

I guess I should just read Kingdom or Arslan Senki [where the protagonist is male trying to reclaim the throne or power] the characters have agency. Even people that are as low as slaves like Spartacus of Rome [?] and Fedrick Douglass in America are examples of people in bad position turning things in there favor. This is ridiculous how Navier hasn't put any plans of any kind into action.

Users who are viewing this thread