Remarried Empress - Ch. 43

People forgetting Trashta started a rumour of the viscount and duchess just to get rid of her rumours from society which almost made the Viscount lose his life and let's not forget the debt scenes and all.

People feeling bad for trashoe and trasha gonna regret these feelings when they find how trashoe comes up with his divorce plan. And trasha’s not innocent either, she’s selfish and illogical

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thank you so much for another chapter.

I love this story so far.
I hate Sovienshu (ot something like that)
I don't hate Rashta. She is like Navier a victim of the circumstances and she is doing her best to survive and live a good live. The emperor is the only one who had a chance to solve this thing.

People still feel for Shu and Trash? Give it a moment and if you still feel for both of them after, you've got the empathy of a saint.

Dex-chan lover
@madeupface
Bitch is literally trying to bring down everyone around her for herself.
She started rumors about another noblewomen and would have ruined her life if it wasnt for the empress' intervention.

And im not even going to get started on what shes doing to MC

Tarshta isn't doing her best to survive she's doing her worst to make everyone's lives trash.

The day the empress will go to her new husband's country, this old country won't last a month with a shitty emperor anda shitty trash

Title says remarried empress, so I expected a story about the empress getting divorced, turned the table and remarry, and story goes from there as REMARRIED EMPRESS. Complete with the downfall of the trash couple. BUT NOOOOOOO WE CAN'T HAVE THAT. I swear if the manhwa ends with the empress remarrying, Ima torch something mildly expensive.

@gladiatorua
Ah, did it sound like I didn’t think the Simperor (I like this name, so pardon me for taking it. It’s more kid-friendly than Sovieshit) wasn’t at fault? My bad, I honestly think he’s also a piece of crap. I didn’t bore a few holes into him earlier because I didn’t want my comment to get too long. I have a few comments on pretty much all these characters tbh. Navier especially.

As for the Simperor, however, I find him even less appealing than Trashta. Frankly, I’m pretty sure a majority of the reason why the Simperor was able to assume the throne was because of Navier’s ability to perform almost without fault as the Empress. She’s there to compensate. Otherwise, the vassals of the Empire would have never let a Crown Prince with this level of incompetence to become the Emperor.

A model Emperor prioritizes the empire over his own personal interest. A model Emperor is a wise and just ruler.
The Simperor ignores the fact that his concubine could potentially be a runaway slave (which the empire has laws against, might I add) and instead scorns his wife - his Empress - whom he has known since childhood, shows his inability to think rationally. The fact that this Simperor complains and moans to Navier that he wanted a wife rather than a partner clearly shows his inability to think for his empire.

Can I fault a man that can have this longing for a warm family in this kind of society? Tbh, I’ll admit that I can’t. If I said yes, that would be considered having double standards and I respect myself too much to become a hypocrite. In all honesty, if the Simperor were an ML that hadn’t used another woman to garner the FL’s attention and had instead tried to woo her properly without all these machinations, I’d be eating that up without a doubt.

However, akin to a spoiled, attention-seeking child, he did use woman to do exactly that. Even if he did fall in love with Trashta, that makes him so much worse. I absolutely abhor people who think that it’s okay to use jealousy or purposefully hurt others just to get a smidgen of affection from another party.

Addressing people’s opinions that it’s the Simperor’s fault that all this is happening and that it’s okay to sympathize Trashta because of her past and the situation the Simperor threw her in, I have something to say:
They’re all at fault. The Simperor didn’t make Trashta a total trash-hat, as long as it meant that she could live better than she had as a slave, she would have been like this even if she had ended up at a Duke’s house. The Simperor merely paved a road and we are here to witness it.

I do feel bad for trashta. She was a slave. That's like not human level so she got tons to lose now. She's also uneducated. There's naivety in her. She got nobody and unable to trust anybody like what happened with roteschu son or her parents.
Tbh it's all Soviets fault.
Trashta just seems like being used her whole life.

@Agirlhasnoname

The rules for this website are pretty simple don't post spoilers or hide them, Your failure at do basic reading comprehension doesn't excuse your stupidity.

someone clearly @ me spoilers personally , so I guess you were to lazy to read what I was replying to in the first place.

In addition to the fact plenty of people are openly talking about the novel and its wasn't hidden before. This was a comment from 10 hours ago obviously things changed.

I don't get it. What is he implying at the end? Is he saying that Rashta had twins for him or what?

Users who are viewing this thread