Remarried Empress - Ch. 44

Double-page supporter
Trashta will remain trash. No redemption except death!

Thanks for the update!

Rashta hasn't done anything (yet) to make me want her dead. Just exiled.

I know, I know, I read the last paragraph. But she was a slave who gave birth in a barn. She probably can't read. She's just in way, WAY over her head. I cant help but feel sorry for her.

So shitsu though? He can be beat with a lead pipe for all I care. Fuck him.

Wow she was like trash...now she is like a dumpster maybe even a landfill. She's just that trashy.

Like omg, you ditch on your sweetheart that you carried a baby for a birthed because "it was small" which I'm guessing she thought she had a miscarriage. And then you run away to go fall in love with some emperor, only to suck him for that sugar daddy money for your first child and his greedy as* dad. Not only that but you have already ruined the lives of many people and are currently running THE GREATEST EMPRESS'S LIFE. Like goddamn she needs to run a godang country and she's gotta deal with Trashta.

Time to burn her like the terrible landfill she is. Or maybe just send her to space...

Thank you so much for the chapter!🥰🥰

Kekekekeke I’ve been looking forward to this part for a while 😈😊

I m soooo waiting for the divorce sceeeenneeee ...Lil sympathy for rashta but that’s all 💀 ah our empress wen are u gonna be free of this torture

I haven't read the novel so I could be completely wrong, but part of me wonders if her child did indeed die and they're just playing her. Rashta isn't an evil person, hopefully she gets more development. The trashta memes have been funny but imo the true awful people would be her past owner (?) and the emperor himself, the pathetic man child that he is.
Rashta is putting herself before everyone else because that's how she'd had to live her entire life. I don't blame her.
I love love love the empress though. She is so calm, intelligent, and above all kind.

Damn, reading the latest chapter of the novel and now this, really brings up the frustation of "how many more chapters until T time" 😅

Thanks for the chapters ! 😘

Well i just think everyone here is to blame i. e. Rashta, Navier and especially that piece of trash emperor Soviesh.
Well rashta is the typical villainess but more of a sub villainess than the main one. I actually dont hate her that much but i despise her for trying to hurt others.
And soveish (whatever the peice of trash name is) he should be fucking hanged but he hasnt done anything wrong exept morally ie. Being a stupid husband. Imo the emperor should be exiled for being a stupid ruler. Honestly just kill him we dont need him
And Navier ur the freaking empress EMPRESS. Like she could do something i mean girl you could even harass her and people wouldnt say that much cuz rashta is a freaking mistress A MISTRESS
Honestly tired of them im just here for prince heinly oh and naviers brother

Honestly im not that mad at rashta but im not on her side. I just want her to run away with both of her child on the countryside while receiving money from both the emperor and her past owner

Users who are viewing this thread