Remarried Empress - Ch. 48

BRUH IF NO ONE ELSE IS GOING TO I'LL PERSONALLY THROW THESE HANDS. also first i think?

how many chapters are there until the divorce?
I badly wanted to see the emperor and Rashta suffer.

Thanks for the translation! I accidently arrived so early that I saw the chapter without text that was accidently posted. Lol

APOLOGIZE TO YOU?!?! BISH THE FKING AUDACITY TO SAY THAT WHEN YOU CHEATED ON UR QUEEN AND ACT SURPRISED SHE DIDN'T ACCEPT THE HOE WITH OPEN ARMS LIKE?????? R U DUMB

Welcome Estel!
Thanks for the update!
Now once again, I shall soothe my nerves by reading the prologue divorce chapter. 😂

Firtly, welcome back. Secondly, oh my god i hate the guts of the emperor. Like we have a lot of memes about trashta and all hate her but look at this idiot of a madman. Like the hell is wrong with his braincells damnnn

Fed-Kun's army
I still hate Trashta but I want to strangle Stupidshu with gloved hands. Gloved because I’d feel too disgusted to touch him and catch his stupidity 🙄

Just get to the divorce already holy fuck i cant stand that motherfucker

Group Leader
Nothing anyone does to Trashta can offend us at this point. =v=

I wouldn't be surprised if Rashta slipped herself the pills in order to frame Koshar and the empress, because *she didn't do enough to actually kill the baby*.

Because I feel like if Koshar was going to do something, he'd make sure shit got done. XDD

Users who are viewing this thread