Remarried Empress - Ch. 48

ahHHHHH I'm so pissed at the emperor and Trashtaaaaa I'm skimming until we get the divorce in full. I just want to puke.
when Trashta dies and sovieshu loses his memory and pines for the new empress married to heinley, only THEN will I actually read read the chapters xD

Dex-chan lover
I don't care who did it, forget trashta and her baby 🙃
I hope her son becomes a prince and her other forgotten son takes revenge, and usurps the throne
I hope there's always a rock in both trashta and what's his name's shoe
I hope someone spills wine on her wedding dress and she trips going down the isle, and no one celebrates the day or comes to the wedding
I hope they suffer for a long time together while being unhappy

When is my Queen getting a divorce, hope there is a war and just the trash king and trashta die

This is probably one of the few series where I dislike just about everyone in this series. Dislike the empress and emperor in equal measure.

Only the prince and somehow rashta seem remotely likable/understandable.

Everyone else needs to eat dirt and feed the worms.

@Korut I am genuinely curious why you would think the empress is as horrible as the emperor, and why Rashta is more likable. Can you elaborate?

@kourt no hate or anything but can u explain ur opinion cos I'm genuinely interested why u think that

Maaaaaaan when are we going to get to the “remarriage” part? At the end of the series? Wth I didn’t come here for what I thought would be her past, I wanted to see her after the divorce... I’ve already seen way too much bullshitblike this because for some reason a lot of comic authors seem to think being a total scumbag is what people what in an ML (I know he’s not the ML but he might as well be since the actual ML doesn’t seem to be anywhere close to getting the Queen).

Sorry if that sounds rude or disrespectful I’m just so tired of bullshit.

Honestly if there is anyone I feel the sorry for most in series like this it's these unborn and born children that have to deal with people who aren't fit to be their parents.

skipped to this chapter, and it's still about the shitty emperor and his shitty mistress. When is it going to do justice to the Empress? =_=
I'm not gonna read the previous chapters cos I know they'd just gonna boil my blood god

Fed-Kun's army
This trash is becoming hot trash by the minute. When will we see the trash being dispose... smh.

asdfjkggf and it continues...

anyone wanna @ me when they get divorced 🤪

//edit because it actually @'d me
whoops

Users who are viewing this thread