Remarried Empress - Ch. 48

Thanks for the update 🥰

Even after a while, Sovieshit and Trashta still get on my nerves xD

I really hope this shitty marriage ends in the future chapters so she can start her happy married life

Like I know this is supposed to make you angry and give build up but man.....it’s just too much build up for me? Like pls just give her a break and give the queen some more victories for herself I’m tired of seeing these shits getting their way for so long. I just hope that when she does marry the other guy itll at least be as good as I’m hoping

Oh that stupid fuck. Imma beat that dude up. If i ever learn how to shift that will be the end of him. I BET THAT BITCH ATE THEM HERSELF CUZ IF SHE DIDN'T SHE WOULD HAVE ALREADY LOST THE FUCKIMG PARASITE.

THAT SHEITSU JUST WON'T SHUT THAT FUXXING BIG DAMN MOUTH OF HIS HUH?!!???!??? ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛Σ(ノ´Д`)ノ

Anywaysss, MY HEART WHEN THE SCENE GOES TO NAVIER ❤️❤️❤️ ANG HEINLEY ❤️❤️❤️

Thank You always for the hardwork 💯💯💯

That fucking dumb emperor!
Hes going to krep treating her this way then decide shes infertile and divorce her. Its to make that bitchs child his heir then hes going to make MC an empress back. At least that what he plans cuz he thinks she wont remarry but then Mc marries prince and then emperor fucking
tries to confine her, preventing her to leave to Western Kingdom.
he had it coming.

I hope Sovishit & Trashta get tortured for the rest of their lives and die a very painful death. When is the divorce gonna happen???

Oh my god. I want to choke him almost to death. And then I want to make 100.000 cuts to his body, burn his face. And then drown him...Oh and I want Trashta to see all of that and then do the same to her.

Dex-chan lover
Haj jebo te bog ovo se vuče ko kurac, hoće li iko požuriti malo jebo ga kruh

Users who are viewing this thread