Remarried Empress - Ch. 48

The longer this stupidity continues the closer I get to dropping this. If it wasn't for knowing she dumps his ass at some point, I would have already given up on this.

Dex-chan lover
I really just want to see the end. I don't enjoy the drama inbetween. Cry. There's a novel right? Maybe I should just go read the end.
Anyway thanks for the chapter.

Dafuq u acting all smug for, kid isn't even yours.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dear Navier, he's blaming you because he's projecting on you his own feelings of guilt and therefore blaming you for not acknowledging said guilt, that he feels you should be feeling.

That's actually a typical behaviour by cheaters, where they will become suddenly suspicious and paranoid of their partner cheating. Or find every and any excuse to be angry at their partner, so they can feel better about what they are doing. They will blame the other person of the most ridiculous things, no matter how impossible it is for them to have any influence in the first place.

In short, this is very good writing XD

I'll just laugh at Sobitch's actions for he will go downhill VERY FKING FAST SOON *Evil maniac laugh*

@gurgling read the novel from the start too lol it will make you feel frustrated as fucc
Made me punch my pillow many times lol

HOLY SHIT WE GET IT SORVISHU AND TRASHTA ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE CAN WE GET HEINLEY TO RESCUE HER ALREADY?? I’M SICK OF WATCHING NAVIER SUFFER!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
At this point I'm just reading this to see everything crumble around that shithead emperor.

@Ushika

Trust me, this will be a long and painful road
unless, the manwha will take some liberties and cut down some of the shenanigans that dragged on forever in the novel, I wouldn't even mind an exposition cut, there's so much bs that doesn't really add anything to the story line, besides frustration

That guy seriously needs a beating. How can the Emperor himself doesn't know that his supposed concubine/lover is a former slave. The slave part isn't the problem, but the fact that she had and still has a master is. I bet if he knows that Trashta already had a baby, there's no way that his mind would instantly love the Empress... not like I want him to do that tho'. I don't think the baby in the womb is his to begin with.

everyone in this story pisses me off but i just want to read the divorce already.

istg i get more angry the more i read, this emperor shouldn't even be considered human, how can navier remain so calm about this ??? just divorce alreadyyy 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread