Remarried Empress - Ch. 48

Supporter
Legitimately asking here could someone tag me when they actually divorce for real? Each chapter I feel my blood pressure rise with trashta and trashsu even though I braced myself for it so yeah I don't think I should read the chapters before the divorce anymore. Especially since it was predicted by novel readers that it might not happen until chapter 80 or something. Thanks heaps to whoever will do this.

Anyone know where this chapter is in the novel? I need to read ahead or not I will kill myself if I have to see anymore of Trashta and that fcking dimwit emperor.

Can someone spoil to me if she's actually pregnant... I feel like she isn't and is going to bring in her baby from the other man she was seeing before the emperor but is going to lie and say it is the emperors kid

We're basically all waiting for that divorce moment we saw since the first chapter. LOL. I don't know what other character in the world who could be as hated as Trashta and Stupichu. THIS COMBINATION OF STUPIDITY IS THE WORST. I'm here for that divorce, y'all. I think the author likes to see us all squirm by prolonging it hahaha.
The fact that her name is now permanently Trashta says something.

Thank you for the update ~ :)

Double-page supporter
Don't apologize for such a quality meme!!!! Thank you for the upload!

honestly, i thought trashta gave herself the pills secretly.

@Katrina
If I remember correctly, Rashta's baby is not the emperor's but Alan's (the father of her first baby). I think there is a paternity test at some point, and it's revealed the baby is not the emperor's. You can find all the spoilers on novelupdates forum.

Dex-chan lover
@Yatsuki
I can only give you bullet points of what has to happen before she starts plotting her remarriage.
Douchebag exiles her brother, he kills a blue bird and tries to feed it to her knowing someone's sending her messages with one (not the same bird, but he more or less torments her with the idea that it is) and finally asks her for a divorce (he thinks it's temporary so that he can make rashta's kid his, boy is he wrong) which essentially destroys her reputation, at this point she decides fuck it and plots with our ml (who she's started falling for at this point in the story) to remarry him as her brother went to his kingdom after his exile and was made a captain or general (he's a extremely skilled knight), theoretically speaking this should happen within the next 5 to 10 chapters, but if the manhwa author wants to postpone it they could drag it out.

Supporter
@Tatsuya-Kai
Thanks for the info. I have no doubts I would burst some blood vessels or something if I have to read all of that in manhwa/drawing form...

@Anonymous87 Also thanks for the info. I hope it happens that soon but looking at the rate of previous chapters it might be like one stupid act per chapter which is too slow for this series only ><

Ugh I know we’re getting closer to the divorce every chapter but I need it now o(╥﹏╥)o

It's chapter 48 and she still ain't remarried.

@Katrina she might be pregnant for real, but this 48 chapters only feels like one week has passed in the series. lmao. so we need to wait for 200 chapters for 1 month to pass.

Do we ever find out why the emperor is so accusatory to Navier and her family? Does he really hate them that much or is he just some dumbass that can't think beyond what he sees?

thanks for the update! also, in the author's new series (men of the harem or something), there's a dude named trashishu and I'm convinced that's the child of trashta and uglee sovieshu !!

That bitch(Rashta) and his bitchiness (sovishiue) can go away in woods for their romance
I hope the baby does not suffer because of his parents

Users who are viewing this thread