Remarried Empress - Ch. 49

Double-page supporter
The day someone beats Sovieshit into a bloody pulp is the day that kingdom achieves eternal peace.

I think I will put this on pause until chapter 100 or so.
I'm very grateful to the group for translating and uploading, but this is such a frustrating pace, and I need some space away from this story!

Every chapter of this makes my blood pressure rise. I think if there were more good things to balance out Navier's mistreatment it would not be as frustrating. And I don't know how Sovieshu could be such a dumb person, because after Navier remarries his reasons for neglecting her were incredibly illogical and not in line with his behavior.

Whenever I see this with a new chapter added.

Me: "Meditates and remember all good series that will come".

Click on the new chapter.

Also me: Askldjalkdklashdokashdoashkladlkajsdlksajdlkajsklajdklasjdkljdka

PS
I will change my review from 1 to 10. Because this one is unique in making blood boil.

One day my blood will boil over the limit and i will rage, create that universe and bitch slap both of them.

Look at those two~

SHIT CRYING OVER SHIT THAT'S CARRYING ANOTHER MASHED FERMENTING SHIT!!!!!!! THIS FUCCING TRASHES JUST HAD TO HAVE THE PREVILEGE OF LIVING IN A CASTLE WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE NO HOME SO NO SHITS CAN BE REPRODUCED!!!!!!

Anyways, Thank You so much for the hard work and effort delivering this high-rising piece of work. As long as our Empress Navier stands, and of course our soon-to-be Emperor Heinley ❤️❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯💯💯

Really hope this development leads up to the remarriage. At this point it almost seems like it won't ever happen.

This fucking Trash couple is making me sick, please rush to divorce I can't hold it much longer... It's like watching Rachel from Tower of God....

it's infuriating having to keep seeing this idiot emperor and rashta someone tell me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how many more chapters till the divorce

I’ve read the translated web novel before naver requested it to be shut down so I’ve been patiently waiting for the webtoon to catch up cuz the google translated version just made my head hurt trying to read and understand it 😂 nice job with the scans! Cant wait for the next chapters to come out!

Every chapter, everyone's just like...Raging about trashta and the shitty emperor lmaooooo I hope the divorce comes soon cuz this can't be good for our healths LOL

My brain hurts seeing these two pieces of garbage in the same room. The stupidity of these two together brings down the national iq

Ngl...how is the empress still dealing with him like ughhh it’s a headache 😭😭

Can she just LEAVE LIKE ASAP I can’t wait for divorce arc like plzzzz

Something to consider about this is how Navier was rumored to be infertile. Which was never really talked about outside of shaming her for it (in the series). Would it be so strange for it to be due to stress? Y'know, something that actually causes such a thing naturally?

I say this because Sovietshu wants a child so badly, yet treats his wife so poorly and forces a bunch of work on her without letting her relax. So he takes on a concubine to bear a child, all while doting on her, and still treats sweet Navier terribly. It's like he wants his Kingdom? Empire? to crumble.

Users who are viewing this thread