Remarried Empress - Ch. 49

im still waiting till the day
he knows that the child wasn't even his lol

Could someone tell me at what point is chapter 49 but in Novel?

Neeevermind found it myself: its around 104.
divorce is 164

Ppl really out here saying it’s the Navier’s fault that he got a concubine. Like she was the full package as an empress????? Trashta has had no formal training as an empress or concubine and has done nothing but ask for money and laze around since she got to the palace. Again it’s NOT Naviers fault that the emperor got a concubine. It’s the EMPEROR who got a concubine. That’s like blaming the wife for getting cheated on and that’s some backwards logic.

I was expecting Koshar to be more... subtle about his tactics, my God your sister would be the first suspect why are you attacking that trash so obviously and directly???

@Korut What are you on about? throughout the story she has kept Rashta at arm's length. when a person associated with her, not even under her direct control, goes and poisons someone how is that her fault? also, it has very clearly been shown that the empress has to go through the Emporer to do a lot of things, so if he's incompetent and opposing her there is little she can do. to finish where do you get the impression she learned last? from what I saw she learned almost the day it happened, and she lives in a different castle of course she's gonna learn about it a bit slower than the person eating dinner with the victim.

Speculation:
Why am i suspecting the kid's not even his. The comedy friggin writes itself lmoa.

@AlanAlanSteve
i think you might be true, i remember reading somewhere that trashta’s child wasnt related to the emperor at all. i think the baby’s father might be the dude who enslaved her before or his son (forgot their names)

ugh I'm not looking forward to seeing McKenna get hurt and then poor Navier thinking that the blue bird was killed because of her. My heart dropped when I read it in the WN, but to see it drawn and being able to see her pain? I'm not ready, can't wait for her to divorce the Emperor

Thanks so much for this chapter! I think that doing that to the trash was really bad, but sovieshit is still a shot for sure. And I want heinley back!

Users who are viewing this thread