Remarried Empress - Ch. 49

As per usual I’m skimming through whatever bit of trashta is talking about 😒.

Thank you for this update! Let’s keep holding on for Navier. No matter how long it takes, Navier will no longer have to sacrifice her pride ever again for these two dirtbags 😌

Hahahahahahah, whenn is the divooorce??

i feel my blood boiling everytime i see trasha and sh*tty emperor..

Love the TN notes! Man, I can't wait for her divorce.Treat yo self,queen

Koshar so stupid with the stupidly obvious plan. sigh

Not a fan of Heinley tbh but better him than the king.

i just want queen to divorce and get outta dat shitty place and live a happy life. sigh.

i never fail to read the translator's comment at the end! its honestly my favorite part

Dex-chan lover
It's rather amazing how stupid the Emperor is when it comes to people's emotions and relationships.

to trashta and sovieshit/shittyshoe
doyou.jpg

Dex-chan lover
just saying the official english translation is up to 42 already, Webtoon doesn't charge for any series it host. that the kind of website I like!

why does he always blame Navier, his wife and childhood friend, for the things that happens to Rashta?? he trust this new concubine of him over the woman he knows since he was little? iq1019839puwhehjoiw

what the??? why did the empress calls rastha "miss"????? did she really said that???

At this point I just want the baby to be born and for the emperor to decide to make the trash lady the empress fast. At least this way we can have our mc be happy sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread