Remarried Empress - Ch. 53

honestly at this point i just pity rashta lmao she knows nothing and all she's trying to do is to hold the little power she has so that she never finds herself in a sl*ve-past-of-hers situation again and everything is just... pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
his behaviour, the jealosly fits he throws when another man gets close to the empress and the ocasional flashbacks to the past when they were kids makes me believe that he loves the ''past'' version of the empress, but since they both growed up and changed and since she wasnt allowed to be that expressful, he misses that, thats why hes so obsessed with Trashta, coz she embodies the qualities he misses on his wife. sadly hes so selfabsorved that he doesnt realize he still loves his wife, and that by indulging in Trashta hes just absolutely destroying any ember of romance left...truly a whole dumbass

just atheory doe, but i definitely think he still has feelings for the empress, its just that hes so fucking stupid...

Aggregator gang
just because you gifted someone something rare and expensive doesn't mean they'll always be happy 😄
if you're trying to make your girlfriend happy then maybe you shouldn't be like this guy, maybe try asking her what she likes first

Damn, that was extremely pathetic move, even for someone as trashy as Sovieshu

The t/n notes on this series are always a favorite of mine. The lion, the witch, and the audacity of this bitch made me snort, it was hilarious!

Lol. I laughed my a** off, because of the comments. Especially, when he told her to smile. 😂

Trash emperor tries to bribe our mc now?! Like srsly b*tch she ain't dumb. You can't buy a sincere smile w money dumbass. And btw that trashta b*tch is really thinking too high of herself smh

I’m surprised Rashta wasn’t slapped back lmao. If she did that in Hawaii she’d be slapped tf back 😂

Who tf commands someone to smile
I can't believe how unaware he is about his actions, who would be happy with someone bringing another woman
-ah yep, my husband brought a woman and then became pregnant, he told me to accept the child as my own, I'm overjoyed I can't help but smile- like
giphy.gif

Wow okay yea sure a ring with some origin is what's gonna make her smile from the bottom of her heart?? Get a clue.

Gifts don't make anyone genuinely happy, it's the meaning behind the gifts and the person giving it to you. If it's something you never asked for and from someone you don't like it's obviously a dud lol

“The lion, the witch, the audacity of this bitch” is my new favourite line and I shall use it everyday lol

Wow.. Sovieshit really thought that material wealth will bring Navier happiness huh? Bruh she's not Trashta lmfao. Trashta may love jewels and expensive shit but Navier would never stoop so low haha

Users who are viewing this thread