Remarried Empress - Ch. 6

I get that her talking about herself in the third-person is supposed to be cute, but it really annoys me. 😕😕😕 I also just kinda hate her. The author did a great job making a character that makes your teeth grind.😁

Double-page supporter
This is a great story so far. Often we see events in the eyes of a concubine but not an empress' feelings towards these things :(

Aww, bird guy is cute
And yea, shouldn't lose half that many feathers...

And glad that the idiot girl's... advisor? or whatever he is has some sense
Usually they just take her side and pretend that the empress was "being mean"

poor teacher dude lol. actually i'm just gonna preemptively take a moment of silence for all the bystanders that are gonna have to watch this bull roll around the china shop.

Dang hahaha the empress won one of a kind lottery ! A beautiful bird and an enchanting prince both at once!

...I feel bad for the servant/teacher guy. I do not envy him. At least he sees how things are going and is trying to do something about it. But the side chick won’t listen to him at all...

I hate people who do whatever they want and act all innocent. Because when they don’t get what they want, they cry and guilt trip. She reminds me of people I know.

Dex-chan lover
wait isn't that the prince of the west or whatever? then who is his "master"?

Rashta I don’t see how you can hate from outside of the club when you can’t even get in

🤢🤢Concubines really have thick skin. Like gurl no miracle skin product can save you from that.

I often see posts in social medias about how stupid and dumb are Rashta and Sovieshu. Readers always refer to them as 'Trashta' and 'Sovieshit' lol. I admit it's a becoming nickname for their shitty personalities :>

Fed-Kun's army
That bird lost so many godamn feathers but can fly perfectly fine, that birth should be looking like a rotiserie chicken by now with all the feathers falling off like salt on a table

Feels like the Western Prince guy set things up to break up the marriage and win the Queens heart.

Dex-chan lover
@Miyono-chan they both mean technically mean the same thing so both? Just as along as it's not flabberfounded or dumbgasted 😄.

Users who are viewing this thread