Remarried Empress - Ch. 6

WHEN THE SCENE WITH THE THREE MAIDS CAME UP AND IT WAS JUST THEIR SILHOUETTES MY LITTLE BISEXUAL HEART BURST INTO FLAMES AAAA IT'S SO FRIGGIN COOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Damnnn this is soo beautifull!!! 😭 How come i didn't knew about this Manhwa

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Isn't that bird losing feathers too quickly?

Contributor
Honestly whoever this bloke is, he seems a bit smarmy (and stalkerish) for my tastes.

Fed-Kun's army
heinleyyyy my precious bean. You guys will absolutely LOVE him. He’s literally so adorable

what is with the emperor and this blond man sitting like they're on the cover of vogue? this isn't jojo

Dex-chan lover
I was concerned about all the feathers the bird was dropping but NVM ITS OK THE ML IS THE BIRD

By the amount of feathers he is losing i'm gonna assume that he is gonna be bald by the time he's 30

Aggregator gang
I'm glad the teacher was aware of how absurd Rashta had been toward the Empress instead of all "You right, bitch. That Empress should totally love you and let you call her sister since you share the same husband. The audacity of the Empress is too much." At least some people have a brain and not just the Empress.

Fed-Kun's army
well the blonde one seem to be so damn better than that black haired one anyway (in term of look anyway)

Thank god he's made an appearance I can't wait for more scenes with logical people <3

Unpopular opinion, I'm sure, since I know the emperor and Rashta are the bad guys, but... I can't help but feel the empress is being petty... It's not like she and the emperor are married for love and it's his right to take a concubine. She makes a lot of remarks about Rashta being of low status, which is unusual for a concubine, but would her attitude change if Rashta were a noble? Her jealousy seems kind of shallow... "I don't want you, but I don't want anyone else to have you, either."

Users who are viewing this thread